Auchinleck v East Kilbride South cup

1 hour ago, allyg1977 said:

Well said this guy says he's a talbot supporter but yet criticism all the time even though talbot have thought they had did everything buy the book but yet Andy always has a go look if they was a mistake OK we take on the chin and move on but there also needs to be a a more robust system has this is happening to often to all teams and Andy if ur not happy find another team 

As far as I am aware a Secretary can see the details for any match - who the ref and assistants were, who got booked and who scored - but they don't get the teamlines other than for their own games. Could that not be added as well. Then it would just be a case of looking up a players registration history and see if any of those clubs played a particular cup tie during the players spell there. From there they could check details of each match. Or is that too time consuming for the number of clubs involved. The SJFA can manage for their SJFA Cup. but there are far fewer teams.

4 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

If that paper trail included the easily accessible Clydebank team sheet or a text to their match secretary you wouldn't be in this position.

I am sorry, but that is not how it is done. The clubs, at all levels, are told to check with the competition manager and they confirm if the player is eligible or not. Clubs shouldn't have to go trawling through social media or websites to check, there is a system in place and it takes 5 mins for the Competition Manager to check. 

I said in a post on the original that if they had done all their checks then they have a legitimate claim to stay in the cup if not then they should be thrown out. Shouldn't be hard to check as there should be a paper trail.

3 hours ago, Gazmcl said:

The statement saying so doesn't change that I don't know the process. Makes you wonder what exactly? And please don't reply with words to the effect of "it was done on purpose, folk wanted Talbot out" cos that would be ridiculous. 

Think suggesting that would be my response is ridiculous, I do mess around on here but if you’re taking that from what I said that’s more reflective of you.

Said earlier based on the statement it’s likely been a mistake by the cup and then by Talbot by not picking up on the mistake. I wonder that as three out of the four times for the SAME GAME the process worked as it presumably has every game/season prior.

Rather than the likes of the cup saying it’s a mistake we’ve made, (suggested the double barrel surname not flagging as it’s likely an honest mistake like that) these things happen, instead no one is holding their hands up aside from Talbot who are paying the full price. TALBOT BAD!

That draws more attention imo and can see it played out across social medias for what could have been resolved in 2 minutes. Do we end up with proof of communications in the press? Video conferences clips being investigated by the SFA/independent member? 

Someone other than Talbot owning up likely wont change the outcome but at least promote some trust for us fans and may help prevent it happening again in my own unhinged/crazy opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Think suggesting that would be my response is ridiculous, I do mess around on here but if you’re taking that from what I said that’s more reflective of you.

Said earlier based on the statement it’s likely been a mistake by the cup and then by Talbot by not picking up on the mistake. I wonder that as three out of the four times for the SAME GAME the process worked as it presumably has every game/season prior.

Rather than the likes of the cup saying it’s a mistake we’ve made, (suggested the double barrel surname not flagging as it’s likely an honest mistake like that) these things happen, instead no one is holding their hands up aside from Talbot who are paying the full price. TALBOT BAD!

That draws more attention imo and can see it played out across social medias for what could have been resolved in 2 minutes. Do we end up with proof of communications in the press? Video conferences clips being investigated by the SFA/independent member? 

Someone other than Talbot owning up likely wont change the outcome but at least promote some trust for us fans and may help prevent it happening again in my own unhinged/crazy opinion. 

Paragraphs of utter balderdash whilst just admitting that your adopted team made an arse of it shall suffice,  TALBOT BAD patter Is woeful too as Is turning against Andy who's a real Talbot fan. You really need to grow up a bit. 

13 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Paragraphs of utter balderdash whilst just admitting that your adopted team made an arse of it shall suffice,  TALBOT BAD patter Is woeful too as Is turning against Andy who's a real Talbot fan. You really need to grow up a bit. 

Me grow up? How many accounts have u  had since Hertha?. Your team are top of league, flying! Not since Millar have u had as much form but you’re on here with Jr being tribal eeyore’s TALBOT BADing it together. I get you’re a little obsessed with me, that’s fine takes all sorts but if ‘real fan’ Piyo metal break down stuff has not worked or had an impact in 8 years now it’s not likely to. Jeeso Mahn

Edited by Killiepiyo

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Me grow up? How many accounts have u  had since Hertha?. Your team are top of league, flying! Not since Millar have u had as much form but you’re on here with Jr being tribal eeyore’s TALBOT BADing it together. I get you’re a little obsessed with me, that’s fine takes all sorts but if ‘real fan’ Piyo metal break down stuff has not worked or had an impact in 8 years now it’s not likely to. Jeeso Mahn

Check the nick of this 😆

5 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

They are due to play Largs Thistle on the 8th - I would imagine if they reach the semi finals of the West Cup, that League game would be brought forward a week.

I wish it was that easy.

What happens to Largs v Darvel on the 1st April?

10 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Did you read the statement from Talbot? They didn't ask Clydebank. They seem to have taken the Competition Organisers at their word. Is not not how Buffs got away with their misdemeanour earier in the season?

Tbh i feel sorry for talbot cos its 1 of those 1s u dont really think u need 2 chase up. 

Mon the papers 

8 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Why would clyde keep a record when it doesnt affect them? 

Mon the papers 

Are you deliberately being awkward or are you something else ? 
Player is on the payroll of said club so club should have all records of all games they play in regardless if they are on loan .

It’s really simple