Auchinleck v East Kilbride South cup

Just now, PollokGang said:

Should be banned from next year’s competition for a frivolous appeal. Surely you ask the player, he tells you he’s played for Clydebank in a cup tie, and you check. Scandalous. 

I think you can read? The player was asked, his club was asked and finally, the cup who all said he could play. 

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

I think you can read? The player was asked, his club was asked and finally, the cup who all said he could play. 

What did the player say when he was asked?

Would imagine so pal, the case for me is the facts that everything was done using the correct and identified channels. Only reason for official checks is to avoid things like this happening imo. Mistakes can happen but ejecting the club for seemingly someone else’s mistake is rightly being challenged as I see it.

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Would imagine so pal, the case for me is the facts that everything was done using the correct and identified channels. Only reason for official checks is to avoid things like this happening imo. Mistakes can happen but ejecting the club for seemingly someone else’s mistake is rightly being challenged as I see it.

It's Talbot's mistake are you really thick or just so biased? If Talbot get away with this then the whole thing Is corrupt . 

No doubt you will try and plead the poor Me response but what part of Talbot fielded a cup tied player aren't you getting into your skull 😆 You're really just not getting it are you?

Edited by Thejackdaw

1 minute ago, Thejackdaw said:

It's Talbot's mistake are you really thick or just so biased? If Talbot get away with this then the whole thing Is corrupt . 

No doubt you will try and dish insults or try and plead the poor Me response but what part of Talbot fielded a cup tied player aren't you getting into your skull 😆

You’re completely raging it’s not Talbots fault 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

You’re completely raging it’s not Talbots fault 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Far from raging but its the complete denial that any of it is Talbot's fault that is utterly baffling for me from people like you  ,if that was my club I would accept that our secretary made a mistake and that we were out of the cup , simple stuff really and I wouldn't come on here trying to dish the dirt on east Kilbride and the buffs to try and point score   but hey ho that's what you do .

13 hours ago, PollokGang said:

Should be banned from next year’s competition for a frivolous appeal. Surely you ask the player, he tells you he’s played for Clydebank in a cup tie, and you check. Scandalous. 

Well done remembering to change your profile before posting that.