Visions of a poster.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

His anger but at least double his size, Scottish, more handsome and wouldn't ask if you wanted some, you'd just get it.

Has to be ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsULA_L_Z8nrMVd1FPY-B

22 minutes ago, gannonball said:

What is the story about him being called that again?

Not much of a story, I just replied to one of his standard weirdo posts one day saying he was Bible John. Then I decided to make it a feature and posted it whenever I saw him post.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'm offended. 

Not by you saying I'm a storyteller, more by you thinking I'd go to school dressed like that!!

I get that Dundee schools were very different but in Perth we were dripping in designer gear in the 80s.

I went to school in Aberdeen.

Although it wasn't Hunter wellies and Barbour Jaikets like Perth, I would guess I probably looked better than a Fermer.

Just now, johnnydun said:

I went to school in Aberdeen.

Although it wasn't Hunter wellies and Barbour Jaikets like Perth, I would guess I probably looked better than a Fermer.

Hunter and Barbour? That's the traveller coming out in you?

More like Armani/Lois trousers, Ralphie shirt topped off with a Best Company sweatshirt and a nice pair of Timberlands. My mate sent me an old school photo the other week so I'll have a look when I'm free. No wellies needed in the big city m8.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Hunter and Barbour? That's the traveller coming out in you?

More like Armani/Lois trousers, Ralphie shirt topped off with a Best Company sweatshirt and a nice pair of Timberlands. My mate sent me an old school photo the other week so I'll have a look when I'm free. No wellies needed in the big city m8.

^^^ Not trying to play the socio-economic card