New Strips 23/24

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

As the OP hasn't restricted his title to this division, Falkirk away looks quite tidy...

image.thumb.png.d7b1de6e79d3afae7211e662110c5538.png

ย 

Nice effortโ€ฆ.unfortunately for the kit itโ€™s Falkirk.

8 hours ago, 101 said:

Raith looks totally over designed or designed by 2 people who didn't speak to each other.

The collar is odd, there is so many shades of different navy blue did Joma run out of dye?ย 

I think you're being too generous.

There must have been several involved in the design. At least two people for the collar alone.

5 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Or as they call it in Europe, Belgian.

Nope. Stripes in the Belgian flag are in a different order. If you rotate the German flag, itโ€™s black-red-yellow, like the Partick kit.

Belgian flag is black-yellow-red. So thatโ€™s not like the Partick kit.

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

Nope. Stripes in the Belgian flag are in a different order. If you rotate the German flag, itโ€™s black-red-yellow, like the Partick kit.

Belgian flag is black-yellow-red. So thatโ€™s not like the Partick kit.

Your taking PnB way too serious mate. Have a seat, take a wee glass. Mellow....

Feeling better about the Raith too after popping over to the Premiership new strip thread and seeing the Celtic effort. Showed that to a graphic design student, who said โ€œWhy?โ€. I told them it was supposed to be a stained glass effect, and they said a five year-old could do it better.

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

Feeling better about the Raith too after popping over to the Premiership new strip thread and seeing the Celtic effort. Showed that to a graphic design student, who said โ€œWhy?โ€. I told them it was supposed to be a stained glass effect, and they said a five year-old could do it better.

A Celtic supporting friend suggested to me that he thinks they've deliberately put very little thought/effort into the home shirt so that their fans fork out for the more expensive special edition topย 

Celtic FC, the club of the people.

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

I'm old enough to remember the first incarnation of the TV show V, which had aliens wrapped in human skin, that when peeled revealed their reptilian alien form beneath. ย All not too unlike that Celtic top really.

On 01/07/2023 at 17:28, Specky Ginger said:

20 Regal King Size please.

Although on the whole it's quite a nice strip.

Its awful

Mind you,saw you at the game yesterday and your dress sense left a lot to be desiredย ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by Rovers_Lad