County Vs Celtic, Sunday 12 noon

Top versus (almost) bottom, surely this will be an away win. 

County have played somewhere between quite well and decent recently but struggle to get results that match. I can't see their luck changing on Sunday.

The new Welsh lad, Edwards looks good on the right but Baldwin is still suspended so the defence will be weakened. Maybe Celtics international players will have lost a bit of focus and the referee/var official will not be so quick appease the visitors.

1-3, Celtic to lead by 2 goals until Brophy gets one back, then Celtic get a 3 later on.

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Did you see the penalty you were given last time we met?? 

I'm guessing that it was a terrible decision and definitely not a penalty but plucky wee celtic overcame the odds...

4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Did you see the penalty you were given last time we met?? 

Handball by the defensive celtic player in the box, penalty 😱

Yes, it took a look from var to confirm that it WAS in the box but that's the kinda thing where it works. 

Btw, that's the ONLY penalty Country have had all season, clearly for some that's one too many🤦

8 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Handball by the defensive celtic player in the box, penalty 😱

Yes, it took a look from var to confirm that it WAS in the box but that's the kinda thing where it works. 

Btw, that's the ONLY penalty Country have had all season, clearly for some that's one too many🤦

Easily the worst penalty decision I’ve seen all season. 

7 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Fucking hell, can we not just give them the three points now? Save the Celtic fans £10 fuel money and save us having to listen to their pish for 90 minutes. 

I agree but we need to think about the GD, tears & snotters from MalKKKy after one of those forrin types gets a dodgy pelanty  please.

Iwata Starts as predicted by a few this week I just assumed Turnbull would. I'm guessing we will be shifting Turnbull in the summer as he has a year left and don't blame him if he's not signing a contract as he's not getting starts. He's not kicked on at all really under Ange like most others though.

IMG-20230402-WA0004.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm finally getting why folk support Celtic.

There's nothing I'd rather do on a Sunday morning than drive 3 and a half hours to sing songs about a paramilitary organisation from another country.

Estimate a good 30% of this Celtic support will be from the Highlands.