Partick thistle vs Queens park

I’m like a broken record, but I would 100% start Williamson, preferably up top with Shields in a 442. I feel our system has been figured in the last month and we only just beat Cove and while our 2nd half performance against Caley the following week was very good, our 2 goals came from a set piece and a (granted perfect) cross into the box. In open play we seem terrified to shoot despite scoring a shitload of goals this season. 

Henderson has been Incredibly “meh” since joining from Hearts and rumours of McPake’s honking attitude seem to have more than an element of truth in them. I would start Healy as other than his atrocious dive against Raith, I thought he did quite well and at least tried to make something happen. As mental as it sounds I wouldn’t be too against the idea of dropping Savoury, probably for Jarrett. Savoury has all the ability in the world but when he isn’t on it he’s a passenger. 

2-1 QP. Tommy Robson double and a Stephen Eze OG. 

Think the last time a non-OF team whitewashed us over 4 games in a season was Dundee in 2003/04, so hoping to avoid that. We had won something like 15 in a row vs QP before this season so tbf they are redressing the balance a bit.

Last time we did it to another team over 4 games was vs Cowdenbeath in 12/13.

There have been a few clean sweeps when we've only played teams 3 times in a season, mainly numerous pumpings off Celtic when we were in the Premiership and finished bottom 6 but also in the covid shortened seasons.

Our season could do with a bit of Spring clean in the run in to The final reckoning ……hopefully starting with a humane removal of that old, mangey 6 1/2 legged Southside spider wobbling up top .

I'm up for two up front. We don't have Murray who can do the business as one guy up there on his own. Williamson to be brought in with Shields. We're in danger of sliding away here and we need to change it. Fox will be out so we need to keep the ball up front.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

Hodson and MacKenzie to miss the game tomorrow, although doesn’t seem like it’s anything serious with either, and obviously Milne. 

Would imagine the back line will look as it finished last week with Holt going to LB. 

This is the BIG Glasgow derby.

There's a lot of interest in this game. Most folk I know seem to want a Queen's Park victory - either for reasons of nostalgia, having QP back in the top flight; or because they want someone different to win promotion. Old Firm fans I have spoke to think they will get 35,000 tickets next season, too.

Partick with home advantage to keep their slim title hopes alive. Would rightly be removed from the title race if they were to lose tonight to a stuttering Queens.

I've said it all season but i believe Partick to be the best side in the league on their day. What gives Queens a chance is their defensive issues especially with Milne out. That along with the fact title contenders are very unlikely to lose three in a row.

Will be an interesting watch. My loyalties will lie with Jaggyfox and the Maryhill mob, however a draw would be Ideal.

Thank you.

Well guys I'm looking forward to a home win (hopefully) tonight, to the queen's fans that know me that's not against them as they know but how delicious would it be to f##k over that c##t Coyle as I've never disliked anyone more in my whole football life none more more so because he intimated to me I was an arsehole when he was with Dumbarton down at Boghead, now I'm showing my age 

Rant over

9 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Well guys I'm looking forward to a home win (hopefully) tonight, to the queen's fans that know me that's not against them as they know but how delicious would it be to f##k over that c##t Coyle as I've never disliked anyone more in my whole football life none more more so because he intimated to me I was an arsehole when he was with Dumbarton down at Boghead, now I'm showing my age 

Rant over

You sounded quite reasonable for a while there.