The Terrors v The Hibees

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I’m going to proceed directly to the intravenous injection of hard drugs please. 

Avoids obvious stereotypical comment. Drug deaths are not a laughing mater and stigmatising comments like this should be called out on every occasion. 

17 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Avoids obvious stereotypical comment. Drug deaths are not a laughing mater and stigmatising comments like this should be called out on every occasion. 

It's a quote by Ewan McGregor playing Renton in Trainspotting.  But then, I suspect you already knew that.

3 hours ago, EpicMike said:

8 losses in a row between the big Edinburgh clubs. The fucks happening in Auld Reekie?

Even the embarrassing franchise that play near Easter Road gifted three points to a wretched Peterhead yesterday 

4 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I’m going to proceed directly to the intravenous injection of hard drugs please. 

2 hours ago, Insaintee said:

7hkrw3.jpg.d12f2a3c33da072f8397491a213b2627.jpg

We are back to being on one of LJ’s special losing streaks. Hopefully he can stop this one before the end of the season.

Can’t believe he was patting himself on the back for the January recruitment during the week too. What a guy.

Ayina was probably Man of the Match today, I know Fletcher was excellent (bar that miss) but Ayina really has upped his game quickly at Tannadice.

We need to sign him on a permanent deal in the summer. He's only 19 as well, so would have a decent re-sale value

13 hours ago, Ray Patterson said:

Ayina was probably Man of the Match today, I know Fletcher was excellent (bar that miss) but Ayina really has upped his game quickly at Tannadice.

We need to sign him on a permanent deal in the summer. He's only 19 as well, so would have a decent re-sale value

Ayina has been a great addition. If we could keep him for next season one way or another it would be grand.