Ross County vs Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Why are referees so reluctant to give bookings for dives? That Simon Murray effort was awful.

I understand referees not giving a booking at the time if there is any doubt in their mind, but with VAR they can surely see clear as day the players who are trying to con the refs.

And ditch the bookings. Get them sent off with an automatic 3 game ban. The risk reward for diving if a booking is the worst outcome is hardly a deterrent.

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

One of my favourite things about Duk is watching an opposition player go in at full throttle for a 50/50 with him, whilst he literally just stands there and easily comes away with the ball. 

I know im stating the obvious here.

But this is the first non-arsecheek game Ive watched Aberdeen this season and Duk looks every bit as good as people have been saying. Esepcially impressive in getting back as well.

One of those players you just need yo enjoy while they're here because it probably wont be for long if he keeps this up 

The quality gap isn't that big, but it's big enough for when Aberdeen attack we're flapping wildly but we can't really bother them in the final third.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Duk is far too good for this level. Never thought that much of him in previous games against us but he's really found his stride and is an excellent player.

Still wouldn't get a game for Hearts though (@Allan Preston) 😉

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

He didnt actually say that, did he? 😂

Please tell me it was at least a while ago?

Certainly did mate.

Said it a right few week ago

Was pulled up for it last Saturday and tried back tracking by saying it was because Hearts only played one up front and it wouldn't be Duk

Edited by Sheep62