How's your nerves? SMFC vs KFC 22/4/23

11 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Kenny McLean had a red card rescinded after a Collum special in new year game with Kilmarnock a while back. I had a decent view of the play and my jaw was on the floor when he did his wee excited sprint towards the 'incident' waving his red card.

You give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking you must have missed whatever he saw, then you see the TV replays and, sure enough, nothing.

He also didn't send off a Killie keeper (Coombe?) for kicking a Saints player 6 feet in the air while outside the box.

Mind you, I put that down to him not sending of Boruc for something similar a few weeks before.

We're obviously remembering the ones he's fecked up in Killie's favour in the head to heads, I'm sure Killie fans will be able to balance this out with ones they remember and we don't 😄 

52 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Kenny McLean had a red card rescinded after a Collum special in new year game with Kilmarnock a while back. I had a decent view of the play and my jaw was on the floor when he did his wee excited sprint towards the 'incident' waving his red card.

You give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking you must have missed whatever he saw, then you see the TV replays and, sure enough, nothing.

At that same disciplinary meeting a Motherwell player (can't recall who) also had their red card rescinded. The ref who issued the red card...guess who.

Collum is shite, but at least he’s uniformly shite. He’s bound to piss off nearly 8,000 people equally. Fair play to the bloke for not being biased towards any team. Just shite. 

I cannot predict the result, but I can safely say the game will very quickly become the Willie Collum Show.

On 17/04/2023 at 12:29, Insaintee said:

Think we'll do it. I know all the nervy "it's St Mirren," shite. And I know Morton scum McInnes would love to get one over us but we are just much, much better than they are.  Killie are the joint lowest scoring team in the league and have the joint worst defence. They look like us under Tommy Craig. (actually worse IMO).  I think this will be comfortable and controlled. A no fuss win like the games against Live and Hearts. Killie have nothing a worse team than Dundee when they were up. 

Bookmarked 👌

6 hours ago, G_&_T said:

I'm hoping to get tickets for the away end still, so that's good to know; though I'm sure I heard only 900 had been sold. 

Just over 1k as of tonight according to the clubs Twitter page.

Willie Collums performance is pretty consistent with both teams.

Kilmarnock have suffered his presence 70 times resulting in 115 yellow and 6 red cards

St Mirren have had the Willie show 66 times with 106 bookings and 7 reds.

Statistically proving Willie is power drunk but not biased.

12 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Just over 1k as of tonight according to the clubs Twitter page.

The size of our away support this season after everything we've had to put up with is absolutely unreal. 2 wins in 24 away league games under this fucking charlatan and we're still selling 1000 tickets with more than two days to go. 

We'll fucking lose this one as well.

7 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Willie Collums performance is pretty consistent with both teams.

Kilmarnock have suffered his presence 70 times resulting in 115 yellow and 6 red cards

St Mirren have had the Willie show 66 times with 106 bookings and 7 reds.

Statistically proving Willie is power drunk but not biased.

To be a pedant, you'd really need to look at which of those were deserved, and which were in his head.

And also what should have been given which wasn't.

As posted above, he seems to have a blind spot for goalkeepers halving Saints forwards 30 yards from goal.

44 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

To be a pedant, you'd really need to look at which of those were deserved, and which were in his head.

And also what should have been given which wasn't.

As posted above, he seems to have a blind spot for goalkeepers halving Saints forwards 30 yards from goal.

Fair comment. To be fair to Willie, in the games involving Killie and St Mirren, the figures for yellow and red cards that were only in Willie’s head is probably only 221 yellows and 13 reds.

Only right that I recognise this,