Aberdeen vs Rangers

Unbelievable win. Absolutely Delighted.

Today aside, Scales has been brilliant since Robson took over. I'd be pleased to see him made a permanent signing. Be interesting the see how that transpires.

Roos was immense when called upon. MacDonald, Pollock - the whole defence - fantastic. 

Ramadani was a close second to Scales. 

Really pleased.

1 hour ago, DukDukGoose said:

What a turnaround in that second half.

Goodwins team played prettier stuff but they would have folded there.

Scales best game in a Dons shirt. All of them were class in the second half.

Was on a promise tonight but I think I'll browse rangers media instead.

Here's a taster.

AberfeldyBlue

not one of that Aberdeen team would get a game for Rangers yet we lost 2-0. shocking

•  

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Gone tomorrow?

Ha, f**k off you! 

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Unbelievable win. Absolutely Delighted.

Today aside, Scales has been brilliant since Robson took over. I'd be pleased to see him made a permanent signing. Be interesting the see how that transpires.

Roos was immense when called upon. MacDonald, Pollock - the whole defence - fantastic. 

Ramadani was a close second to Scales. 

Really pleased.

Who knew scales Bambi on ice act for a few weeks was just to bring down the fee for a permanent transfer. 

48 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Hang it in the Louvre

That was a real 'Roy of the Rovers' type goal.   'Greegsy' is taking flak 'over there'  but it's a lovely bit of football to witness. The type of goal that would have grown with the telling back in the day before televised games.  

Having said that, it would have probably been ruled offside back then...

57 minutes ago, AJF said:

Hyperbole. 9 points we dropped to Celtic under Gio compared to 4 under Beale. “Spectacular” and “capitulation” is an overstatement while I agree with the sentiment given that 3 of those points were our defeat at Celtic.

Celtic win next week and at Ibrox then it would be pumped out both cups and dropped 7 points… 

4 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Celtic win next week and at Ibrox then it would be pumped out both cups and dropped 7 points… 

We still have the same squad that Gerrard left. Gio had obvious flaws but it was clear he wasn't allowed to sign his own players. Since Beale has came in we've signed Raskin and Cantwell who have done well, aside from today.. 

We really need to allow a manger to actually sign some players before we can judge them too much imo. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yip, I’m completely wrong. Him going a further 4 points behind Celtic should be commended and was brilliant at QPR too. Deserves a contact extension imvho.

I never said it should be commended. I even said I agreed with your sentiment. Read what I am writing. I just said terms like spectacular capitulation was hyperbole. Unless you don’t realise what capitulation means then fair enough.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Cantwell spent basically the entire warm-up doing little flicks and keep-ups in front of the Main Stand, and then proceeded to drop a solid 0/10. Very funny IMO. No wonder a mid-table Championship outfit couldn't wait to get rid of him. 

Does a mean tiktok dance I hear.

b6110acefb96ef5a31776375bd7dfe4f.gif.cd086d3260020cb5a4f33474d4be3bff.gif

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Also, if that is to be the last time "Greegsy" and "Alfie" are to play for Rangers at Pittodrie, I'm glad they got to go out on a high. 😊

His high was just not high enough.

20230423_202851.thumb.jpg.42a1229f01cc3c25519109288826da29.jpg

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

I never said it should be commended. I even said I agreed with your sentiment. Read what I am writing. I just said terms like spectacular capitulation was hyperbole. Unless you don’t realise what capitulation means then fair enough.

What if you finish the season more points behind Celtic than when he took over and his team is knocked out of both domestic cups by your bitter rivals - am I allowed to call it a spectacular capitulation then ?