Dundee v Cove Rangers

speaking of morten every single time their keeper went to take a place kick v us he took an age and every single time the ref lifted his arm and tapped on his watch to signal time wasting

heres a simple way to stop it.

1st time a warning

2nd time a booking and if your daft enough to do it a 3rd time a 2nd booking and off you go..it will soon stop.

Will Cove time waste? They are in a really crap spot playing on Friday night. A draw could well be enough if Arbroath lose both games left but with no visibility of the Arbroath game progress  drawing equally could be useless to them.

6 minutes ago, kentish said:

Will Cove time waste? They are in a really crap spot playing on Friday night. A draw could well be enough if Arbroath lose both games left but with no visibility of the Arbroath game progress  drawing equally could be useless to them.

I'm guessing this is targeted to Fox and rightly so.

He is painfully slow and wastes time from the first minute. Infuriates the Cove fans as much as it does the away support. Even when we need to chase a game there's no hurrying him, never a catch it air and throw it to release a full back. Always allows the other team to set in their shape.

Can't believe he has a Scotland cap. McKenzie streets ahead of him but we let him go to Peterhead. I'd play Gourlay ahead of him, even Balint

Isn't it funny that Morten always play a part in Dundees promotion seasons - not because they're challenging, just because they're always stinking the league out with no hope of progressing any further than the Championship. Of course the only movement being when a routine punting down to the seaside leagues is in order.

Must be a hell of a sporting existence. Fucking Diddies.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

6 hours ago, Yenitit said:

If we have done we’re not very good at it as I’ve not witnessed it. I’m not on about 10 men behind the ball, I’m on about the keeper taking kicks from the opposite side of the box that it goes out from, the dive on the ball and lie about for a few seconds when it’s a simple ball to just pick up and get on with the game, the pretend tie your laces number when the ball goes out for a throw steel a few yards for the ref to tell you to move back, the fix the shin pads, walk past the ball that’s given to you. I’m sure we’ll all bear witness to it on Friday night.

I presume Cove’s your club? From the 3 games I’ve saw us play against your club this season it’s been a farce the time wasting from early on in the games. What the fck was the point in ploughing all that money into a club to storm through the league’s from the Highland League only to get to the Championship and try and time waste your way to a point. The keeper and Logan especially are a waste of a jersey. 

great-job-thumbs-up.gif.ccca8ae840c6fdd53638aa356c8fcfe5.gif

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Isn't it funny that Morten always play a part in Dundees promotion seasons - not because they're challenging, just because they're always stinking the league out with no hope of progressing any further than the Championship. Of course the only movement being when a routine punting down to the seaside leagues is in order.

Must be a hell of a sporting existence. Fucking Diddies.

Thank You.

So, what you are saying is Morton are to the Championship what Dundee are to the Premiership.

Must be a hell of a sporting existence. Fucking Didees.

6 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

So, what you are saying is Morton are to the Championship what Dundee are to the Premiership.

Must be a hell of a sporting existence. Fucking Didees.

Fucking hell you’re not taking this title race very well are you? QP fans don’t care, no sir, not at all. 

14 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Three draws out of your last four games. We're not the only ones feeling stressed, I would say. You could have had the league won a couple of weeks ago.

Queens have picked up four points from fifteen you utter moron.

You diddies are well out of your depth here. Just concentrate on getting the three points at morten I'd suggest, although it seems like there will be greater celebrations if the league is over come Sunday as you've all talked yourselves into wanting to stay down through choice.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Queens have picked up four points from fifteen you utter moron.

You diddies are well out of your depth here. Just concentrate on getting the three points at morten I'd suggest, although it seems like there will be greater celebrations if the league is over come Sunday as you've all talked yourselves into wanting to stay down through choice.

Thank you.

I'm taking it you're about ten years old.

33 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I'm taking it you're about ten years old.

I'd normally pop along to this, but my wife has bought us tickets for the Vagina Monologues at the Rep. 

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

A thread about Dundee v Cove and there are more Glasgow Gretna here than Cove supporters.

I didn't have a problem with QP supporters but you boys sure have a mad chip on your shoulders. Guess it's true, money changes people.

You go from being mild mannered and likeable nobodies to hot headed slavering nobodies.

12 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I'd normally pop along to this, but my wife has bought us tickets for the Vagina Monologues at the Rep. 

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

Hope you enjoy , my wife took me to 50 shades of maggie in glasgow a few years ago , I was one of about 8or 9. Males in the whole place , it was just tad embarrassing, hope you aren’t the only guy there ha 

7 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Was down at the Arbroath Cove game at the weekend. Will be a major f’ up by Dundee if they don’t win this one. 

Poor you. 2 teams flinging shite at each other 

Leighton McIntosh and O’Halloran both picked up hamstring injuries Saturday and will be out for the season so Cove also down to the bare bare bones