Dundee v Cove Rangers

2 hours ago, Big Gus said:

Derry Boy had not offered anyone out. It's been a bad luck charm. I understand there's not many Cove jaws to tan at a Tip Top. Bad feeling. ..

@CoveRangers1922 - If you or any associates fancy a few weeks off work please get in touch with @The Derry ASAP

44 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

@CoveRangers1922 - If you or any associates fancy a few weeks off work please get in touch with @The Derry ASAP

One battering will be enough and it will be dished out on the pitch I suspect! Completely different side we field now compared to the one that won 3-1 at Balmoral.

Watching us at Dens tonight will be enough torture for Cove fans who make the journey. I'm one of them coming down

Edited by CoveRangers1922

4 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

One battering will be enough and it will be dished out on the pitch I suspect! Completely different side we field now compared to the one won 3-1 at Balmoral.

Watching us at Dens tonight will be enough torture for Cove fans who make the journey. I'm one of them coming down

I applaud you for using them, even though those would be better, instead of that. Does my head in Aberdonians using "that" for plural.

Right Dundonians - I’ve spent the guts of 40 years living in Aberdeen and have defended (more times than I can remember) Dundee to people who’s main experiences of Your fine city is the Kingsway or trips to Dens and Tannadice.

Win tonight and my support and love for Dundee continues, lose or draw and I’m going full on “Scumdee” mode from now on.

Edited by Tattie36

Ill only be watching to see the shell of Michael O'Halloran taking on Jordan Marshall, if they both play and match up against each other.

Hes well overdue a stormer.

9 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

BBC Scotland have wheeled out the big guns for this one with Jonny Sutherland back at the helm.

I'm not sure Gary Bowyer was getting the home fans "riled up" there.