Dundee v Cove Rangers

Can Dundee stretch the lead to 4 points at the top to kick off the penultimate round of fixtures.

Or will Pablo Hartley come back to create another famous victory for himself at Dens.

Join us for (hopefully) the last home game for Dundee this season.

I'll be there, 2nd row in The Derry.

Cove deciding to end their torrid run today and keep them in the hunt to stay up does absolutely nothing for my nerves heading into this game.

I'm sure as the week goes on, I'll have built them up in my head to be absolute world beaters.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cove deciding to end their torrid run today and keep them in the hunt to stay up does absolutely nothing for my nerves heading into this game.

I'm sure as the week goes on, I'll have built them up in my head to be absolute world beaters.

Deep breaths, calming thoughts, Dundee is gonna Dundee…aw, hell, nevermind.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You won today, we couldn't beat them there.

Both teams today were dreadful at Gayfield. We took a chance late on and happy for that but Friday we'll need to seriously up our game.

It was a mauling at Dens last time we came. 0-0 at half time and then our slack defending got punished at ease.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't an easy 3 points for the Dee. A draw for us would instil some huge belief that the distant dream of 8th is still achievable. Right now it is just that though.

I didn't realise till now Dundee final match is queens Park so failure to beat Cove will literally mean a title decider. That has to count against Cove plus Arbroath knowing what has happened by not playing till Saturday does no favours. That Inverness equaliser earlier changes things massively. Can I see Cove winning or getting anything...No I do not.

35 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

If Dundee don’t win this then I’ll never buy a chocolate violet fae Fisher and Donaldson ever again.

There's a warning for ye.

That's a bold statement.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again