Dundee v Cove Rangers

5 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Hope you enjoy , my wife took me to 50 shades of maggie in glasgow a few years ago , I was one of about 8or 9. Males in the whole place , it was just tad embarrassing, hope you aren’t the only guy there ha 

Passed a flyer for it in the city centre and said "that sounds shit" and I then got a 30 minute rant about how important the play is and how it tackles subjects that blah blah blah.

18 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I'd normally pop along to this, but my wife has bought us tickets for the Vagina Monologues at the Rep. 

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

I would suggest, after 5 minutes, nipping out to the toilets.

In the Phoenix.

23 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Poor you. 2 teams flinging shite at each other 

Leighton McIntosh and O’Halloran both picked up hamstring injuries Saturday and will be out for the season so Cove also down to the bare bare bones

Fortunately the beer in the Caird Suite before and after made up for the poor game  

1 hour ago, Moorie said:

Fortunately the beer in the Caird Suite before and after made up for the poor game  

Brilliant. Probably the worst game of football I’ve seen this season and we had played 30 odd poor games before that one at the weekend. 

I’ve got hospitality for the Hamilton game on the last day of the season so hopefully you lot pump this mob and I can fully enjoy myself and relax at it.

10 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Sticks in my craw, but come on ye dundee derry boys 🙄

Hopefully they put us out of our misery and go cruise that game because I cannot be arsed with the emotional rollercoaster for too much longer. It’s been too draining 🤣

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hopefully they put us out of our misery and go cruise that game because I cannot be arsed with the emotional rollercoaster for too much longer. It’s been too draining 🤣

Really hope so as well , I’d love the lichties to stay up almost as much as the Dees to go up , the killie game at the end of last season was a total roller coaster , I was running around my living room like an eejit when the Arbroath scored , and so disappointed at the end , , I wish your team all the very best in run in good luck 

18 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I've got the fear about this, come on Dundee, do this for the good of Scottish football!

You’ve got the fear! Try being a Dundee fan. We know what is likely to happen here :lol: