Dundee v Cove Rangers

12 hours ago, kentish said:

I didn't realise till now Dundee final match is queens Park so failure to beat Cove will literally mean a title decider. That has to count against Cove plus Arbroath knowing what has happened by not playing till Saturday does no favours. That Inverness equaliser earlier changes things massively. Can I see Cove winning or getting anything...No I do not.

The last game of the season will likely be a title decider whether we win, lose or draw against Cove.   Morton 10-2 play poorly when we need them to raise their game.  

Cove beat us today. We had to go and break them down and we were an embarrassment. Probably could’ve and should’ve scored 2/3 in early stages though. Cove also picked up so many injuries. 3 of them went off and they were already a depleted squad. Dundee should really run riot 

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Cove beat us today. We had to go and break them down and we were an embarrassment. Probably could’ve and should’ve scored 2/3 in early stages though. Cove also picked up so many injuries. 3 of them went off and they were already a depleted squad. Dundee should really run riot 

🙏 

15 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Be prepared for these cuntos from Cove time wasting like f**k from the 1st minute. The keeper being the biggest culprit. 

I assume you won't be doing the same next season against the ugly sisters. 

I had a nightmare last night were cove got an equaliser in the last minute at T.C keays end , I woke in a complete sweat and shaking   I’m hoping so much that we play into the provide rd end first half so my dream can be wrong even before a ball is kicked 

1 hour ago, mcjameos said:

We've never really tended to do that. We much prefer trying to have a go and end up taking 6 for the audacity.

2 hours ago, mcjameos said:

If we have done we’re not very good at it as I’ve not witnessed it. I’m not on about 10 men behind the ball, I’m on about the keeper taking kicks from the opposite side of the box that it goes out from, the dive on the ball and lie about for a few seconds when it’s a simple ball to just pick up and get on with the game, the pretend tie your laces number when the ball goes out for a throw steel a few yards for the ref to tell you to move back, the fix the shin pads, walk past the ball that’s given to you. I’m sure we’ll all bear witness to it on Friday night.

I presume Cove’s your club? From the 3 games I’ve saw us play against your club this season it’s been a farce the time wasting from early on in the games. What the fck was the point in ploughing all that money into a club to storm through the league’s from the Highland League only to get to the Championship and try and time waste your way to a point. The keeper and Logan especially are a waste of a jersey. 

Edited by Yenitit

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I presume Cove’s your club? From the 3 games I’ve saw us play against your club this season it’s been a farce the time wasting from early on in the games. What the fck was the point in ploughing all that money into a club to storm through the league’s from the Highland League only to get to the Championship and try and time waste your way to a point. The keeper and Logan especially are a waste of a jersey. 

He's a QP fan.

58 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

If we have done we’re not very good at it as I’ve not witnessed it. I’m not on about 10 men behind the ball, I’m on about the keeper taking kicks from the opposite side of the box that it goes out from, the dive on the ball and lie about for a few seconds when it’s a simple ball to just pick up and get on with the game, the pretend tie your laces number when the ball goes out for a throw steel a few yards for the ref to tell you to move back, the fix the shin pads, walk past the ball that’s given to you. I’m sure we’ll all bear witness to it on Friday night.

Been quite a few this season with the nonsense time wasting, almost from the kick off, would say Morten were the worst.