Dundee v Cove Rangers

So the undisputed HT analysis: Cove doing what they have to do by turning the game into a horrendous frustrating shitefest.

Eta: I kind of want to see a draw here to guarantee that Buckie v Brechin-like final game between QP & Dundee.

Edited by Hedgecutter

What an utter gang we are. Camped in our own half scared shitless to mount an attack and instead punting long balls into channels hoping to gain territory.

Dismal watching this as a Cove fan. Need a complete overhaul in the summer

Sweeney and Ashcroft got cigars out defending against Mitch.

Vigurs and Naismith must be the slowest and most unfit players in this league.

As soon as Dundee get their first it's game over and we'll concede multiple.

Finally started to press them in the last 10 there. Need that for the next 45.

If we had a couple more players like Robinson with the confidence to take a ball under control, look up and make a positive pass this league would be done. Miles ahead of anyone else on the park. 

1 minute ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

What an utter gang we are. Camped in our own half scared shitless to mount an attack and instead punting long balls into channels hoping to gain territory.

Dismal watching this as a Cove fan. Need a complete overhaul in the summer

Sweeney and Ashcroft got cigars out defending against Mitch.

Vigurs and Naismith must be the slowest and most unfit players in this league.

As soon as Dundee get their first it's game over and we'll concede multiple.

Naismith was a massive disappointment for us as well, it was as if his heart wasn’t really in it. Looked like one of those guys who hates football and it’s just a job.

13 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I'm so injured, I can't go on.

Don't mind me just taking the scenic route though.

Yeah annoyingly now refs seem to be even less arsed by time wasting with the time added on more now but it should still be clamped down on regardless.

I said this earlier - this is a carbon copy of Saturday. Fox wasting time from minute 1, players going down and getting treatment. General slowing down and shitfesting of every tackle, throw in, foul, goal kick, corner etc etc. Dundee players and fans getting frustrated and desperate. Horrific to watch but it’s working for them… as it did against us. 

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Naismith was a massive disappointment for us as well, it was as if his heart wasn’t really in it. Looked like one of those guys who hates football and it’s just a job.

Think injuries have just killed him. Must be so disheartening to go from a very decent premiership full back to an absolute dud in the championship at only 28. Think anyone’s love for football would disappear in that scenario 

Massive flop for us also, didn’t get anywhere near the team 

2 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I said this earlier - this is a carbon copy of Saturday. Fox wasting time from minute 1, players going down and getting treatment. General slowing down and shitfesting of every tackle, throw in, foul, goal kick, corner etc etc. Dundee players and fans getting frustrated and desperate. Horrific to watch but it’s working for them… as it did against us. 

True on time wasting part but at least we weren't camped in our own half at Gayfield and we posed some threat and looked fairly comfortable in midfield and defence.

This is just eye bleeding and non-competitive

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

Continously warning Fox for time wasting and then holding his arms out in a what do you want me to do about it?  fashion

Book him you useless c**t. 

Correct but it also doesn't matter because he won't give a second yellow for time wasting