EA Sports FC

djchapsticks

Got the game for Christmas, having used my 10 hour trial in Decemeber that I'd forgotten about.

Quite enjoying it and now spending far too much grinding upgrades on the app.

Just starting on my first evolutions players - Jack McKenzie and Lewis Ferguson. Hadn't really got my head around that until now but certainly seems a good addition.

Screenshot_20240125_185514_Companion.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake

How long is the full team in for? Hoping to do my pack opening on Sunday night. Fell out of playing the game last few weeks but have about 150 various packs saved.

18 minutes ago, Smurph said:

How long is the full team in for? Hoping to do my pack opening on Sunday night. Fell out of playing the game last few weeks but have about 150 various packs saved.

Think it’s till next week some time , possibly Friday 

6 hours ago, Smurph said:

I got three honourable mentions too. Alexander-Arnold, Bernardo Silva and Kim Min Jae. Could be worse I guess.

The Bernardo Silva card is a scam, its exactly the same states as his Thunderstruck card but with a couple of different postions and an extra playstyle.

They did the same with the Modric honorable SBC card as its virtually identical to the RTTK card but costs 5 times the price than the card on the open market!

3 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

The Bernardo Silva card is a scam, its exactly the same states as his Thunderstruck card but with a couple of different postions and an extra playstyle.

They did the same with the Modric honorable SBC card as its virtually identical to the RTTK card but costs 5 times the price than the card on the open market!

Yeah I have him as an evolution and was my RW but his TOTY* card isn’t significantly better. He can also play LB but no thanks. Also had my TAA as a evo but at least he’s significantly better.

I don’t play enough to really care, and tbh I love that you can get all these mad cards when that wasn’t possible say 7/8 years ago. I also really only play Squad Battles too. Wouldn’t like to be legit pissed off.

I've done Bruno Fernandes and Paulo Maldini SBCs with all the fodder I gathered over the past few days.

Packed Bernardo Silva TOTY HM last night. Stuck him in the squad as was using his other 91 card tradable anyway.

Only notable thing packed was Riquelme who is literally discard price at 66k.

Not got this years but seen on twitter there was an league 86+ sbc or something like that 

Trick was to pick the MLS, only messi is 86+ rated and it's his TOTY card, everyone was doing it till EA pulled it nearly an hour ago, now they are gonna have massivly unbalanced games due to their stupidity again 🤣

• 2 weeks later...