🔵🔴 The Caley v Ayr ⚪⚫

28 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

This has got to be the worst thread in pie and bovril history .Full of pish  patter and chippy recommendations. 

I was thinking it was slightly better than the normal shitefest,  like ‘my teams worse than yours… ‘  

I think we will get a point in all honesty I feel better than I thought I would. I find it incredible that we have been rank rotten for nearly 6 months and can still finish second. think we should go for it a bit 433 dipo mullin and ashford upfront  

I thought that the club would have put some feelers out to see if there was interest in a bus since they are calling this such a big game and want as many of us there as possible- maybe because of they do that the team would shit the bed as per normal. 

1 hour ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

Same lineup as the semi-final, but with Carson starting instead of Duffy. Roddy MacGregor and Austin Samuels to come on as early in the second half as we can get away with. Need them match-fit ASAP

Given your next game is in a month I doubt they'll get match fit in 30+ mins.  

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Given your next game is in a month I doubt they'll get match fit in 30+ mins.  

Just when we were all getting along so well, you have to start the trash talk…

4 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

think we should go for it a bit 433 dipo mullin and ashford upfront 

If Ashford starts today then we will not win. He’s spineless. Has to be O’Connor!

2 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

If Ashford starts today then we will not win. He’s spineless. Has to be O’Connor!

Not sure you can accuse one of being spineless and not the other.  

Carson to be added to midfield for a bit of bite. Duffy did well at right back. Carson, Allardice and Welsh in the middle. That’s strong. Then MacGregor on for last 15/20 to open them up. 
would leave Delaney on the bench. He scares me. 
McKay MacKay and Henderson. 

quite excited about this one. We almost have a full squad