Final Day: Raith Rovers vs Thistle - Friday 5th May 2023

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Have a couple of players that won't be staying here just fucked off or something? 

I am disappointed Lang and Vaughan are back for this, as we'd be unable to field a team without them and that would've caused absolute carnage. Partick would probably have to be given a walkover given the time if the season and the mother of of meltdowns would ensue somewhere. 

Spencer missing the last few weeks with an unspecified injury definitely seems a bit more than coincidence.

Connolly's also missing and I think most would've had those two as most likely to leave in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

They've swapped for tonight. My apologies for doubting your tactical nous, Tex. 

I have no f’n idea…it’s not predictive, just relative, but thanks.

54 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Why not Young instead of Ngwenya? Young hasn’t played anywhere but LB, and Ngwenya has played winger, across the midfield and LB…why not keep the loanee in reserve?

Iv never seen anything to write home about when it comes to young if I'm honest. I know I'm in the minority with that though.