2 hours ago, gannonball said:

It's primary school stuff ffs. Grown men saying you smell 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s all they have however you best be careful though or they may set their da’s on you. 

I sometimes play light a shite on my day off.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Edinburgh sounds fucking honking.

There is a reason Trainspotting was set in Edinburgh mate. The worst toilet in Scotland just really didn’t make sense anywhere else 

22 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

It's not very often I want Celtic to win.

It's probably more often that you think - of their next six matches, the first one and last one in particular (unless we lose 3rd place and then I would be happy for Caley Thistle to go ballistic).

5 hours ago, tarapoa said:

It's probably more often that you think - of their next six matches, the first one and last one in particular (unless we lose 3rd place and then I would be happy for Caley Thistle to go ballistic).

We were talking about this in the pub yesterday - two Jambos, a Hibbie and, though he never really got a vote, a Livi fan - and we all agreed we'd happily give up the European benefits involved in finishing third if it also meant Caley Thistle won the cup.

49 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

We were talking about this in the pub yesterday - two Jambos, a Hibbie and, though he never really got a vote, a Livi fan - and we all agreed we'd happily give up the European benefits involved in finishing third if it also meant Caley Thistle won the cup.

How the f**k did you manage to find a Livi fan?

9 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Very much in two minds. It would likely be even more of an embarrassment for Scottish football than we were.

Imagine the Dundee United/AZ pummeling every match day 

I really wish we didn't have Celtic first weekend of the split. Anyway with any luck they'll have an eye on their next fixture. 

Hopefully this is a chance for the team to see how they can compete with better resourced teams. It is possible, perhaps not for a season, but it would be hearting to feel like there was a chance of beating them in a one off, like a cup match for instance 😬