What will you be doing on Saturday?

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

As long as you bring the rich teas. 

You dip rich teas into your pot noodle? Heathen.

I'm off to Edinburgh on Saturday to see Six at the Playhouse so will thankfully miss Charlie and Camilla's big do. 

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Probably staying in my bed until about 2PM then having a shave then feeding a cat.

Alas, poor P-Bovvy.

10 hours ago, coineanach said:

Nothing to see here. Just normal polis in a normal country behaving normally.

IMG_20230504_102156.jpg

Good to see that the rapey murderous racist scumbag MET police have decided what their main priority is.

Recovering from an operation on Tuesday so no football and no bevvy this weekend which is a bit of a bummer. Enough sport on tv to avoid the circus show hopefully, more pissed at not getting to see Saints at Easter Road. Certainly zero happening in my neighberhood that might suggest there was something civic going on.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

Recovering from an operation on Tuesday so no football and no bevvy this weekend which is a bit of a bummer. Enough sport on tv to avoid the circus show hopefully, more pissed at not getting to see Saints at Easter Road. Certainly zero happening in my neighberhood that might suggest there was something civic going on.

I read this as you having a bum operation.

Probably go to the shop while it's quiet. 

Part of me thinks it might be quite interesting to watch the shitshow but after 5 minutes of drone footage of the outside of a building I know i'll give up.  

Shame we're expecting rain here or i'd cut the grass too. 

Also just about to go for a shit so i don't think i'll have another baked by this time tomorrow. 

Sounds like the shop's the best option. 

Edit to update. I only did a little shit so there's a good chance of the main event being tomorrow. Yas. 

Edited by coprolite