The Playoffs - Round 1. Jags v Spiders

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Love it when fans just start randomly clapping (it's obviously for a reason we haven't yet been told) but it just sounds like it's started pishing down with rain.

A fan died after the Raith Rovers game. Timing marked his age.

9 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Don’t want to contribute to crowd w**k but that’s poor. 

"Don't want to contribute" but will anyway... don't really care that much matey. If we are still stuck at 315 after  two more seasons in Glasgow I will give a sh@t. But until then...

6 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Is it though considering 90% of Glasgow support the old firm? 

Anyone in Scotland who doesn't support the old firm should be held in the highest esteem.

Even Falkirk fans (said through gritted teeth)

7 minutes ago, Stuntiethumper said:

"Don't want to contribute" but will anyway... don't really care that much matey. If we are still stuck at 315 after  two more seasons in Glasgow I will give a sh@t. But until then...

Where were you before Glasgow?

1 hour ago, Liam899 said:

Don’t want to contribute to crowd w**k but that’s poor. 

Our usual minimal crowd was there, we can't help it if pretty much no away fans appear. If we progress i fully expect about 5k there against Ayr which is half decent for a free tv game.

I pity the poor saps who chose Real v Man City over this one.

Great to see Thomas back on form. He could be the difference on Friday.

I do believe that refereeing blunders even themselves out, so I hope that Clancy is in charge on Friday and cranks up the VHS to watch the recording of his performance last night.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I pity the poor saps who chose Real v Man City over this one.

Great to see Thomas back on form. He could be the difference on Friday.

I do believe that refereeing blunders even themselves out, so I hope that Clancy is in charge on Friday and cranks up the VHS to watch the recording of his performance last night.

If you think the biggest ref blunder last night wasn’t allowing your second goal to stand then I’ll have some of what you’re snorting. 

8 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

Is it though considering 90% of Glasgow support the old firm? 

Suppose I’m surprised, I see Partick as similar in size to us so probably expected circa 5k for a home play off match regardless of it being on tv. Probably says more about my ignorance tbh. 

anyway, looking forward to Friday!

9 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Suppose I’m surprised, I see Partick as similar in size to us so probably expected circa 5k for a home play off match regardless of it being on tv. Probably says more about my ignorance tbh. 

It's only the QF, hingers oan won't come out until the semi plus a bigger away support.  

37 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

We haven’t averaged anywhere near 5k home fans for a long time.

Dick Campbell darkening the doors of our club drove away so many who have never really returned on a regular basis, and since his disastrous reign we’ve generally hovered somewhere around the 3k mark.

Even the brilliant 12/13 team which strolled this division and then remained in the top flight for 5 years didn’t reverse two years of Campbell.