Airdrie v Falkirk, 1st leg

Every c*nt putting the boot in to Falkirk is honestly making me harder than Portland cement tonight. Was depressed as f*ck after the first day back to work post-bank holiday, but that has seriously made me so happy. 

21 minutes ago, par-adise said:

They got an emergency loan in February after Rae was sent off against us, despite having Hutton fit. Which surprised me at the time.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/hibs-player-joins-airdrie-emergency-29297008

Would be happy to lend them Deniz for a few days.

That was before the loan window passed though. You need "extra" special permission to bring one in after 31 March. But as Hamilton were allowed I presume Airdrie would be too.

5 3 would have been great.... 5 2 was more hope than we deserved, so it makes sense to ship a 6th. 

That 20 minutes of excitement could almost have gave those players a shield for their first half. 

Anyway... Discuss that tomorrow cos I'm away to bed. Iv genuinely heads gone'd myself into quite a bad headache, and it feels blood pressurey, so I hope to be OK when I wake up 

On 06/05/2023 at 23:45, Poet of the Macabre said:

Think it will be very tight but fancy Falkirk to win narrowly on aggregate.

Or Falkirk will absolutely shit their pants and get utterly destroyed. An utter humiliation and barring a miracle on Saturday, McGlynn's jacket will be on a very shoogly peg.

However, Airdrie were 3-0 up against us and lost and I remember them being 3-1 up vs Rovers with 5 mins to play a few years ago and still losing so tie not quite as dead as it should be. Especially when you consider David Hutton's shell will be in goals because Rae has sold the jerseys yet again.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

5 3 would have been great.... 5 2 was more hope than we deserved, so it makes sense to ship a 6th. 

That 20 minutes of excitement could almost have gave those players a shield for their first half. 

Anyway... Discuss that tomorrow cos I'm away to bed. Iv genuinely heads gone'd myself into quite a bad headache, and it feels blood pressurey, so I hope to be OK when I wake up 

Sleep tight m8

image.jpeg.54b4e2cbd5e1301cda086af85ee38327.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Enigma said:

How many fans did Falkirk have at the game tonight, though?

6000. A thousand for every Airdrie goal. so really with that and getting more corners, they’re already through. I think that’s how it works