Airdrie v Falkirk, 1st leg

6 minutes ago, Clangers said:

Toon Clock I would want to give you a Red, but this thread is about laughing at Falkirk 🤫

Ah forgive me, thought I was on Walking Down The Halbeath Road for a moment. Will keep it strictly laughing from here on 😉

McGlynn seems absolutely raging at the Falkirk fans as he just stops short of going "well you wanted 2 up front this is what you deserve" not much flapping though sadly.

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

Enjoy troops

As hilarious as this is, we’ve seen this material so often from Falkirk TV.  Why doesn’t the manager (and no matter which one they have on the same thing happens), get this interview length cut right down to no more than 2 minutes, keep the message short and simple, accept the faults, bad result, resolve to sort and kill the interview dead.  

Just seems that there is this constant want to castigate their players and managers on the club TV channel - the hilarious AGM being a typical example.

Great content for opposing fans of course!  But you’d think someone would have a better grasp of this kind of stuff 😂

4 minutes ago, Clangers said:

Wow that interview is a broken man, yes we laughed at his penguin interview before but in that one he looks completely broken and clueless. 

It's reminiscent of his interview after the Goodwillie signing had inevitably blown up in everyone's face. 

I don't think he'll manage again after this and will go back to a scouting or coaching role away from the limelight. 

7 minutes ago, parsboi said:

As hilarious as this is, we’ve seen this material so often from Falkirk TV.  Why doesn’t the manager (and no matter which one they have on the same thing happens), get this interview length cut right down to no more than 2 minutes, keep the message short and simple, accept the faults, bad result, resolve to sort and kill the interview dead.  

Just seems that there is this constant want to castigate their players and managers on the club TV channel - the hilarious AGM being a typical example.

Great content for opposing fans of course!  But you’d think someone would have a better grasp of this kind of stuff 😂

Should be -

Sore one tonight apologies to the fans

Will try make amends on Saturday

No RB on Saturday

Cya.

Airdrie absolutely deserved that. From the team line up I thought McCabe will have them set up to fly out the traps and we would be on the back foot and so it proved. Game was done in the first fifteen minutes. McGlynn I had my doubts about well prior to this game we absolutely have not been the same side for months and was already losing patience with him. This puts the tin lid on it, he's a stubborn, tactically inept clown and bleating about not being able to defend well it might help if you signed defenders and a goalkeeper who can. We got blown away and yet McGlynn doesn't change it n brings one sub on at half time. Aidan Nesbitt must be absolutely pissing his frillies at being financially secure for the next two years. Good luck to Airdrie in the final. 

2 hours ago, Artemis said:

Deleted my previous post but I think the play-offs are treated as being the same competition as league games. So, it will be a two game ban. However, I think the ban for the second game is only effective from 14 days after the second sending off. So he should be available for the final, assuming Airdrie are in it.
The bit about competitions is on page 137 and the bit about the additional suspension is on page 140 of the JPP.

JPP

If its treated as a league game it will be two immediate. No 14 day gap.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Couldn't recall. Now I remember he somehow avoided a second yellow in a game despite handling outside the box at some point. Ok, two match ban it should be then unless they are deeming the Playoffs a totally separate competition for suspension purposes. I'm not certain but I think they treat them as extended league matches.

I believe for some reason they actually count as championship matches instead of league 1.