Aberdeen vs Hibernian

31 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Think your CEO mentioned the turnover was up £6m. 

Not related to Europe if so. Flights, hotels and bonuses all add up i guess. Our HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL busnesswoman owner went through the numbers a while back.

Anyway It's the excitement of getting pumped by glamour sides and enjoying a foreign piss up that's the real prize. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Is it surprising a Hearts fan would talk down how lucrative guaranteed European group stage football is now they seem very unlikely to get it again? Probably not.

Aberdeen fans are talking about the money because they're in the driving seat again. You can't talk up or talk down facts anyway can you. 

Give up AJF, Aberdeen and Hibernian are never going to shag you. 

29 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Aberdeen fans are talking about the money because they're in the driving seat again. You can't talk up or talk down facts anyway can you. 

Give up AJF, Aberdeen and Hibernian are never going to shag you. 

@AJF, he doesn’t speak for all of us.

😉

22 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Assuming (big assumption) we were to do our bit and win the 3 minus Rangers, a Hibs win is better IMO. They have Celtic, Rangers and us so couldn't go above us if we won 3. If it's a draw and Aberdeen beat St Mirren and snuck a draw at Celtic we'd be back to needing something at Ibrox.

21 hours ago, Empty It said:

Assuming we're aspiring for third, which we definitely should be as its still attainable, Hibs win is the better result.

You can both blame Robbie Neilson for turning me into the type of shitebag who would prefer a draw that consolidates fourth as well as boosting our chances of finishing third, rather than just aiming for third.

On 11/05/2023 at 08:29, Merkie84 said:

Me too. 

Massive weekend. 

A Dons and St Mirren win i think we be nearly there for 3rd. 

Dons defeat and hearts win , with going to Tyne castle next week, I can see us slipping down to 4th. 

A draw might not be a disaster, even if hearts win, but seeing as we have only drawn twice all season, that seems the least likely outcome. 

I think at this stage draws are not much use for Hearts? Maybe a point against Rangers might be like a “bonus point” but against St Mirren , us and Hibs, they need victories if we don’t lose. 

Don't worry in the unlikely event of Aberdeen slipping up I'm sure Heart's will reciprocate in Paisley. 

1 hour ago, StellarHibee said:

Ah, hello dear friend. Look forward to revisiting you at 5pm tomorrow.

I'm not sure you're understanding what I said. 😬 I expect Aberdeen, being the home team, to win. But if that doesn't happen, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Hearts fail to take advantage of Aberdeen dropping points, by failing to beat St Mirren.

Hearts away Firm is awful and I very much doubt  Naismith will turn it around quickly enough. 

On 11/05/2023 at 12:51, HibsFan said:

What time will be the nauseating Oneoffenburg pre-match celebrations be done by, so I can take my seat in the ground without having to witness any of it?

It'll be done by 3.00 if Willie Miller can get his referee's kit on in time.