Scottish Cup 2023/24

Marten

My old golfing buddy manages Musselburgh, very young coach who has worked his way into management following a coaching role at FC Edinburgh. Great exposure for him, but only the second best coach in his family as his dad is a very good golf teaching pro to multiple players on the European tour. Looking to go to the game but will wait to see the ticket situation as don’t want to take a ticket from a more deserving fan with it being on Tv anyway. 

5 hours ago, Broony88 said:

My old golfing buddy manages Musselburgh, very young coach who has worked his way into management following a coaching role at FC Edinburgh. Great exposure for him, but only the second best coach in his family as his dad is a very good golf teaching pro to multiple players on the European tour. Looking to go to the game but will wait to see the ticket situation as don’t want to take a ticket from a more deserving fan with it being on Tv anyway. 

If you check the Clyde thread a week before the game, there will be a queue of folk paying you to take theirs. 

5 hours ago, ScottR96 said:

If you check the Clyde thread a week before the game, there will be a queue of folk paying you to take theirs. 

Being a Queens fan this season I’d rather go anywhere other than a Queens game 🤣. Clyde will go In to this as favourites but going by your comments is it a game you think you will struggle in ? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I couldn't get tickets for Musselburgh v Clyde in the end, but given I have a free Saturday I am off to Dunbar United v East Fife. My first visit to New Countess Park :)

Went there last year for Clach away, well posh compared to what we get up here.. 😁 

5 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I couldn't get tickets for Musselburgh v Clyde in the end, but given I have a free Saturday I am off to Dunbar United v East Fife. My first visit to New Countess Park :)

Get a pie in early before the Fifers scoff the lot as they're pretty good!