League 1 playoff final: Annan vs Clyde/ Clyde vs Annan

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

Are Clyde aware that they're two goals down in this tie? Annan having it relatively easy so far.

Aye, wonder if the circumstances have just deflated the Clyde players, not feeling much urgency from them in this game.

Deary me, hope against hope that's just a bad sprain and nothing more sinister. Sums up our end to the season and the luck we have carried injury-wise, though; all three permitted substitution windows used up before the first half is out. No doubt that, over the piece, we deserve what's coming however.

1 minute ago, the_bully_wee said:

Deary me, hope against hope that's just a bad sprain and nothing more sinister. Sums up our end to the season and the luck we have carried injury-wise, though; all three permitted substitution windows used up before the first half is out. No doubt that, over the piece, we deserve what's coming however.

Unfortunately, it looked like his ankle was facing the wrong way. Maybe a dislocation rather than a break but it was horrible looking. Speedy recovery to Rico.

3 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Unfortunately, it looked like his ankle was facing the wrong way. Maybe a dislocation rather than a break but it was horrible looking. Speedy recovery to Rico.

Aye, been told there was an audible crack, a real shame. Just another reason I'm glad I saved myself £25 this evening!

2 minutes ago, David W said:

Thats a horrible, horrible injury for Quitongo and his ex-manager decides to react by winding up Clyde fans. Absolute scumbag.

Just now, Scott-Replay said:

See David W’s post.

Clyde fans were dishing out undeserved abuse and Gibson reacted. Probably better to move on

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Clyde fans were dishing out undeserved abuse and Gibson reacted. Probably better to move on

This. Gibson shouldnt react but lets not pretend he wasnt getting abused from the stands for something he didnt do. Very poor from the Clyde fans.