The Compo Faces Thread

13 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Post image

Man calls on Tesco to change wipe packaging after burning his arsehole - "I had to use Sudocrem down there for a week"

Compensation thread takes interesting turn into selfies supported by brief background summary, along with poster supplying an eye catching headline  quote. 

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Some form of not being allowed to park complaint? 

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/20876623.bollard-installation-southampton-sparks-anger-amongst-residents/

Sandra said: “For the past 33 years I have very occasionally driven up the verge to park outside my property, and my neighbours do the same.

“There have never been any complaints. Where are we going to park if the bollards arrive?

If you only park there very occasionally, then surely you just park where you normally park!!

14 hours ago, RH33 said:

It's kids being sent home from school due to hair cuts/shoes/wearing little more than underwear season. 

Yup.

75174739-12492077-image-a-13_16941000895

"Parents go to war with school uniform: Fury over 'overly strict' policies that force pupils to wear shoes that give them blisters, tights in the heat and expensive branded clothing"

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Yup.

75174739-12492077-image-a-13_16941000895

"Parents go to war with school uniform: Fury over 'overly strict' policies that force pupils to wear shoes that give them blisters, tights in the heat and expensive branded clothing"

Poor lad having to wear tights in the heat

SBU found a person who guided today’s attack on Sumy. She’s a Russian national from Ufa, got a residence permit, her family lives in Sumy. Her name is Yelena Antsibor. What kind of person do you have to be to guide an attack on a country that let you and your family in?

SBU found a person who guided today’s attack on Sumy. She’s a Russian national from Ufa, got a residence permit, her family lives in Sumy. Her name is Yelena Antsibor. What kind of person you have to be to guide an attack on a country that let you and your family in?

Bullet in the back of the head then throw the corpse to the dogs.