The Compo Faces Thread

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

This is comedy gold

What would he have done if when he had picked it up, the bag had blown up? He would have been fired.

"Well, he wouldn’t - because he would be dead."

I also like the fact he is adhering to his principles and won’t put down his bags or jackets for the photo.  Top notch effort. 

15 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Here bud.  That’s nae a bonk branch it’s a pharmacy.

18 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Years ago when I was a bus driver, the company set up a "trap" to check that drivers were checking their vehicle properly . They left a random box on a random bus, and settled down to watch the CCTV. The driver concerned (a big Geordie lad) got on , spotted the box and promptly booted out the emergency door. He was supposed to contact control.

12 hours ago, superbigal said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-66970749

Alyson and her son Oscar

Oscar

IDIOTS

Family sues after boy loses toe on escalator

lawyer: Whatever you say do not say he was not ersing about and you were not negligent. No, Alyson, do not make any reference to that at all, even in trying to get out in front of it. It will seem odd and will just imply that he was indeed ersing about and you were negligent........

Alyson: "I am confident our little boy wasn't doing anything he shouldn't have been on the escalator."

Edited by KingRocketman II

I'm not really sure what he could have been doing that was considered dangerous. They are supposed to be designed and serviced in a way that any defects or potential crush points are either closed off or have safety systems in place to trip a stop.

They're well within their rights to chase compo.