The Compo Faces Thread

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

I shat in every boys school cubicle.

My aim is to hit every public building in Scotland as an adult. I have managed in castles, council offices, libraries, universities. 

when they open new buildings, I try to get in esrly.

No swimming pools thankfully 😅 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

My aim is to hit every public building in Scotland as an adult. I have managed in castles, council offices, libraries, universities. 

I shat my pants when i took too big a step getting off the 38 in Camelon and the man in the court building wouldnt let me use the toilet so i had to sit in my own shit all the way home and got my mum to ring in sick for me. 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Read this as something you did while you were a professor and I can't stop laughing at the thought of it. 

26 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

It doesn't look that bad - one guy says he's gone through 2 cars in 3 years due to the condition of the road.  I'm calling BS on that .  My in-laws place is way worse than that and I've not gone through any cars yet!

On 18/01/2024 at 10:05, scottsdad said:

There seems to be a lot of "Chelsea tractors" parked in that road. It's almost as if, surely not, such vehicles are designed to go over roads like that. Otherwise what's the point in owning such things?

On 17/01/2024 at 22:43, Crawford Bridge said:

The red flag for me is the shite. 

Nobody ever dropped one at school. You'd take your chances skiving and going home to do one rather than use the school lavvies. 

You saw those eyebrows and you thought the red flag was here son taking a relaxed shite ???

My favourite quote (No picture unfortunately) after the Tesco delivery glitches this morning.

One mother was left "furious" as she said she could not leave the house and was left with no nappies.

Now I also have no nappies but apparently can still leave my house.  Quite odd.

Some of those passengers on the Easyjet Edinburgh to Bristol flight who were diverted to Paris.

Funny if those without passports may struggle to get back into the UK when they finally get moved along.

This could well happen if the new flight is deemed to be international and not domestic.

Be a much better film than "The Terminal" if 80 mental Scots stuck for years in no mans land in Bristol Airport

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/24065251.scots-passengers-sleep-airport-floor-plane-diverts-paris/

17 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Some of those passengers on the Easyjet Edinburgh to Bristol flight who were diverted to Paris.

Funny if those without passports may struggle to get back into the UK when they finally get moved along.

This could well happen if the new flight is deemed to be international and not domestic.

Be a much better film than "The Terminal" if 80 mental Scots stuck for years in no mans land in Bristol Airport

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/24065251.scots-passengers-sleep-airport-floor-plane-diverts-paris/

Send them to Rwanda.

23 hours ago, superbigal said:

My favourite quote (No picture unfortunately) after the Tesco delivery glitches this morning.

One mother was left "furious" as she said she could not leave the house and was left with no nappies.

Now I also have no nappies but apparently can still leave my house.  Quite odd.

That you on the big boy pants now? Congratulations.