The Compo Faces Thread

On 28/04/2024 at 16:28, 'WellDel said:

I actually have in both Brechin and Edzell, .

Back at Edzell the day. BBQ pulled pork peh by 8am. Steak bridie by 11. Glorious.

22 hours ago, Raidernation said:

That lassie (wid BTW) 

Oh fer fucksake.

10 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm a bit unclear, are they disabled pensioners?

And what the f**k are they moaning about? They got on the wrong fucking aeroplane! See before Jet2 f**k it up, have a look at the destination at the gate. 

On 28/04/2024 at 16:28, 'WellDel said:

I actually have in both Brechin and Edzell, far travelled for a deepest Lanarkshire laddie lol. My old job was delivering stuff to butchers shops all over Scotland and Bel's do indeed offer some tremendous fayre. Maybe different when out at work etc if you've started early, but I'm still no' convinced about scranning pies in the house in mid morning.

Bels don't have a shop in Brechin, just Edzell and Montrose. The butchers in Brechin is Bruce Brymer, father to Andrea Brymer, STV newsreader. End of pedant update.

She should change her name to something like Zoozan Johnson. I worked for an alarm company years ago and a panic button went off in a South London Lecky Board shop. I ignored it because I knew there was an engineer doing tests, except it was another branch in South London. Got a phone call from a shaken shop manager saying there had been an armed robbery and when would the police arrive. Told him they were on their way, phoned the cops and told them that the alarm had just gone off. Managed to blag my way out the subsequent enquiry with some technical gobbledygook that I made up, effectively blaming the police.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

The stubborn old f*****s refuse to listen to why the council say the trees have to be moved and witter on about something totally unrelated.

I think they've gave a perfectly reasonable answer to why they have to be removed but aye, f**k the council, I want in the papers looking all maudlin 

"He believes the posts cause more damage to the ground as they are more solid and could prove a danger to motorists, because they are closer to the road. "

Well if they stay on the road they'll be fine then, no like they'll jump oot

45 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

His beloved 1972 Ford Transit Landliner CI is his "pride and joy": 

image.thumb.png.bc45856cd2ddac8cf8fd58738351fda9.png

Absolutely no surprise to see three 'wanted' headshots plastered on the windscreen.