Transfer ins & outs

11 hours ago, BurghLoyal said:

Forward Thomas Cruden and defender Jason Andrew both join Benburb after being released by the Burgh.  Both quality players, definitely ready for the Premier League in my eyes.

Yep. Thomas Cruden had a good season despite intermittent game time and having to play a variety of positions. He’s got a lot to his game for sure.

commented earlier on Jason Andrews and both players (along with Eachainn Miller, making 3), I’d have rather stayed at the Burgh 

34 minutes ago, Johnstonian said:

Yep. Thomas Cruden had a good season despite intermittent game time and having to play a variety of positions. He’s got a lot to his game for sure.

commented earlier on Jason Andrews and both players (along with Eachainn Miller, making 3), I’d have rather stayed at the Burgh 

Agreed. No doubt we needed a clear out, as the team had gone as far as it could. But they three could’ve played a part in the new era I believe. 

13 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

When's Tommy Reilly turning up at Beechwood, come on Tucker get the cheque books cobwebs blown off and get going. As del boy would say "you know it makes sense".

Centre mid is probably an area where we are still covered with the players that are signed. Goalkeepers, full backs and forwards required 

33 minutes ago, southerner said:

Centre mid is probably an area where we are still covered with the players that are signed. Goalkeepers, full backs and forwards required 

Any truth in the rumours I heard that you are signing another midfielder from beith that will join ally Park in midfield? 

1 hour ago, Thejackdaw said:

Any truth in the rumours I heard that you are signing another midfielder from beith that will join ally Park in midfield? 

Hopefully Ally Park will be on the subs bench all season 🙏

Is Mason a Beith player yet?

17 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Hopefully Ally Park will be on the subs bench all season 🙏

Is Mason a Beith player yet?

I've genuinely no idea mate I'm old school and never ever count anything as a done deal until it's signed and delivered . 

Is the boy mason any good ? His dad billy mason was some player for yourselves and ladeside back in the 90s ,a cultured right back but would kick your head off when needed.  

16 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

When's Tommy Reilly turning up at Beechwood, come on Tucker get the cheque books cobwebs blown off and get going. As del boy would say "you know it makes sense".

Greater need for players in other positions and the fee Darvel would want plus the wages would make it a no from me.

Just now, Thejackdaw said:

No calum ' tiny ' watt has returned to hurlford . He's more of a wide player or in the hole type of player is tiny rather than a midfielder. 

Who is it?

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Who is it?

Was getting the bus home from Glasgow yesterday and heard at the bus stop from one of our fans that our midfielder rhauridh langan is going to the Talbot,  it could be nonsense or it could be true as there tends to be lots of rumours during the close season..