Philip Schofield

I haven’t followed this story because life is too short, but that clip of holly willoughby is one of the funniest and yet bizarre things I’ve seen in a long time.

What has happened to the world? Is there really an audience out there feeling the way she implies? Has the world finally completely lost the plot? 

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Why do you sound more annoyed at her for perhaps knowing about it than you seem to be at Schofield for actually doing it? Who cares if she throws him under the bus? He certainly deserves it.

Because I don’t think Phil needs any additional scorn poured on him just now and I don’t think he’s getting his life back on track any time soon. Holly is now able to carry on with her glamorous career and is going along with the line of being a victim in all of this, it’s fucking horrific behaviour. Yes he deserves thrown under the bus but he needed it 3 years ago but she instead ran along with the line that he was a victim of his own sexuality which completely shat on thousands of people who have gone through the same thing in life. She is genuinely the worst person on earth.

I'm kinda torn about Holly & the ITV bosses - I feel they probably did know more than they're letting on but as long as they hold the party line that it was all down to Big Bad Phil lying I reckon they'll get away with it.

I am amazed at the vindictiveness of his ex-colleagues, I wouldn't like to hear any of them saying "I've got your back". 🗡️

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Because I don’t think Phil needs any additional scorn poured on him just now and I don’t think he’s getting his life back on track any time soon. Holly is now able to carry on with her glamorous career and is going along with the line of being a victim in all of this, it’s fucking horrific behaviour. Yes he deserves thrown under the bus but he needed it 3 years ago but she instead ran along with the line that he was a victim of his own sexuality which completely shat on thousands of people who have gone through the same thing in life. She is genuinely the worst person on earth.

Does any of what Philip Schofield has done affect you in your daily life? 

To call Holly Willoughby "the worst person on earth" is a bit much when you see what our politicians, Putin etc are doing. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Worse than Jeremy Clarkson or Boris Trump? 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I haven’t followed this story because life is too short, but that clip of holly willoughby is one of the funniest and yet bizarre things I’ve seen in a long time.

What has happened to the world? Is there really an audience out there feeling the way she implies? Has the world finally completely lost the plot? 

YOu have to remember the audience though.

Sexually frustrated pent up housewives and maybe a couple of students. 

It wasnt intended for the likes of you and me.

Unless you are one of the above.

If the former, then call me asap. 

The latter, then call @scottsdad

Edited by Melanius Mullarkay

34 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

To call Holly Willoughby "the worst person on earth" is a bit much when you see what our politicians, Putin etc are doing. 

Throbber is playing the same game as Holly, trying to deflect from his own disgusting acts by focusing all the attention on her

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

Just because it isn’t going to affect me personally doesn’t mean we shouldn’t speak out about it. People bang on about it being “celebrity gossip” but the reality of what’s going on is so much more sinister than all of that and has far wider implications than the public being nosey about someone’s personal life. Lies, deception, establishment cover ups, and people taking advantage of their positions of privilege are things that create a far worse world for all of us on a daily basis.

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don't know about the world, but the UK, or more specifically, England, lost the plot when Diana died, imvhaho.

5 hours ago, btb said:

I'm kinda torn about Holly & the ITV bosses - I feel they probably did know more than they're letting on but as long as they hold the party line that it was all down to Big Bad Phil lying I reckon they'll get away with it.

I am amazed at the vindictiveness of his ex-colleagues, I wouldn't like to hear any of them saying "I've got your back". 🗡️

That's show biz, a bit like politics. It'll be different when he dies.

15 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Why do you sound more annoyed at her for perhaps knowing about it than you seem to be at Schofield for actually doing it? Who cares if she throws him under the bus? He certainly deserves it.

It's always entertaining to see what winds throbber up  :P

I assume he's at it and doesn't actually give a shiny shite.

• 2 weeks later...