Philip Schofield

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Throbber...

Are you OK though mate? Has this all been too much for your small brain to handle?

No I am not okay, I have been let down by a man who wasn’t telling the truth. 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

No I am not okay, I have been let down by a man who wasn’t telling the truth. 

Between the folk on This Morning, the ludicrous monologues like Holly's, and thr BBC live coverage, they have have well and truly list the run of themselves here. 

The air of self importance is stifling. 

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Between the folk on This Morning, the ludicrous monologues like Holly's, and thr BBC live coverage, they have have well and truly list the run of themselves here. 

The air of self importance is stifling. 

It’s fucking horrendous, she’s playing the victim and throwing him under the bus even further. Unless I’m misinterpreting her, I find it difficult to watch like I said 

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s fucking horrendous, she’s playing the victim and throwing him under the bus even further. Unless I’m misinterpreting her, I find it difficult to watch like I said 

You're over thinking it as much as they are. 

45 minutes ago, throbber said:

Dancing on thin ice if you ask me.

21 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:

Who to replace Philip with,

I predict a barrymore comeback.

I was doing some research (watching YouTube videos) on that case recently and had no idea how badly it was handled. They never even concluded whether the poor man drowned and in fact didn’t even determine whether he was in the pool or not. 

Anyone who thinks this is anything other than a well orchestrated PR exercise by the pair of them is deluded.

Fucking hate the way the mental health cards being played as well. 

51 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:

Who to replace Philip with,

I predict a barrymore comeback.

Prince Andrew seems to be at a bit of a loose end. Is Frank Bough still going?

It’s genuinely sickening how many people are taken in by Holly. Anyone who is saying we need evidence to suggest Holly knew about the affair then how about this video dated 8 February 2020?

So some nobody on YouTube knew about it all at the time but nobody told poor innocent little Holly? Why are people so fucking stupid. 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

It’s genuinely sickening how many people are taken in by Holly. Anyone who is saying we need evidence to suggest Holly knew about the affair then how about this video dated 8 February 2020?

So some nobody on YouTube knew about it all at the time but nobody told poor innocent little Holly? Why are people so fucking stupid. 

Interesting musical choice for the video

14 hours ago, throbber said:

Why do you sound more annoyed at her for perhaps knowing about it than you seem to be at Schofield for actually doing it? Who cares if she throws him under the bus? He certainly deserves it.