The Famous Aberdeen’s European Tour 2023/24

Frank Grimes

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

He's had a howler tonight. Has to he scoring that one on one chance. Wasted an attack with a dreadful shot that went well over. Gave the ball away that ultimately lead to the second goal.

All he did on Sunday was foul folk, throw himself to the ground, and complain, before being subbed.

I was expecting him to cause St Mirren all sorts of problems.

Just now, DAFC. said:

The only team I fancied getting a result was the Dons. Hearts, and especially Hibs, were doing well to walk away with respectable defeats.

Our TV money is absolutely dross compared to the majority of Europe, and we just can’t keep up. You’re seeing it year after year. Our teams are (if I’m being generous) slightly below average in the grand scheme of things. 

It’ll continue to get worse. 

Danish teams get more tv money than us?  Not being facetious- genuinely don't know 

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Aberdeen midfield are all over the place.

No structure or positional discipline when Hacken have the ball. Shinnie just running about like a headless chicken leaving massive gaps.

Shinnie was so bad for the first goal. He'll get away with it though.

6 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Morris is an absolutely hopeless football player. Has no business playing in a match at this level.

Duk is also looking absolutely ganting. Purple patch well and truly over.

You won’t find too many arguments on these points. I let out an almighty sigh when I saw Morris was starting. Duk hasn’t turned up this season - so far undroppable though.

4 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Danish teams get more tv money than us?  Not being facetious- genuinely don't know 

Just looked it up.

Danish top league get £37M.

Scottish Premiership get £25M.

Unsure of the relevance of the Danish top league here though. Swedish top league get £39.4M incidentally.

3 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Aberdeen midfield are all over the place.

Aberdeen have a midfield? Fcuk me, every day is a school day. Definitely think the Hacken boys are hitting the ball twice every time they lash it into the Aberdeen net. Get it sorted Beaton.

C’mon tae f*ck Aberdeen. Get some revenge for us in 2007. Do it for Stevie Crawford. Do it for Scott Morrison. Do it for Jim Hamilton. Do it for Stephen Glass.  Do it for Phil McGuire. Do it for Darren Young. All Aberdeen legends I’m sure you’ll agree. 

Christ, looking back to that game gives me the fucking fear. There was under 1k Hacken fans at it for a home UEFA Cup tie. They’ve came a fair bit since then tbf to them!