Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

My son is going to Glasgow Uni in September, so I cant help but hope for a bit of Maryhill magic in the playoff (and hence an excuse to visit the laddie while taking in away games with Hibs).

My daughter is going to Edinburgh Uni in September. Want to swap hooses? 

Just now, Fide said:

My daughter is going to Edinburgh Uni in September. Want to swap hooses? 

My new neighbours are a pair of inconsiderate spunkbubbles, so its maybe not that daft an idea..............

Normally I'd say that the Premiership team has the advantage but County have had a few tough games recently and Killie really got stuck into them.  Thistle seemed to stroll their humpings of Ayr so they might be fresher.

I'm sure someone somewhere has answered this (hopefully not already on this thread to make me look like a tit), but what's the deal with VAR for this tie? Have Thistle got it in place or is it only being used for 1 leg?

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

I'm sure someone somewhere has answered this (hopefully not already on this thread to make me look like a tit), but what's the deal with VAR for this tie? Have Thistle got it in place or is it only being used for 1 leg?

We are getting it installed this week.

I for one will be rooting for Thistle.

Closest club to where I was born. Only place I spent time in Police cells 🙈. Oh and a bigger away crowd and decent away day into the bargain. 

Still think County have the edge but this could be a close affair either way. 

Any idea when tickets will go on sale, for the second leg?

Can they be purchased online?

I think the last time I was up at County, you had to buy them from a portacabin, then go up to the turnstiles.

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I know he hasn’t played for you for almost 5 years now, but still a bit of me expecting Alex Schalk to somehow score against us here. 

He’s as likely to score as any of the current squad is.