Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Surely a small town of only 5500 population cannot compete with a team from the largest city in Scotland. Considering this and all our injuries this is a mismatch.

If we can keep the score down enough to keep the tie alive on Sunday then this will be a result!😉

County fans bricking it more than us with all these excuses so far. 

We've had a makeshift defence for the majority of the season, rely on basically one ageing striker and missing our star left back. There we go. 

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

C'mon County do the right thing and skelp these rat pussed, nasal toned wankers.

Except jagfox, he's acceptable in a let's point and laugh at him way.

Don't get too big, for your hand-me-down breeches, Thomas.

Thank you

59 minutes ago, thistledo said:

We've had a makeshift defence for the majority of the season, rely on basically one ageing striker and missing our star left back. There we go. 

I don't recall many excuses being made in here from other County fans ahead of tonight. More just the acceptance that we're up against it.

Any advice on where the best place is to park tonight?

13 minutes ago, central staggie said:

I don't recall many excuses being made in here from other County fans ahead of tonight. More just the acceptance that we're up against it.

Any advice on where the best place is to park tonight?

There's a ton of parking restrictions now in place around Firhill since County last visited so be careful where you park, particularly south of Firhill towards town. I'd recommend Murano Street and streets off it as it's mostly student housing with plenty of empty spaces. Was much busier for the Ayr game though so imagine it'll be the same tonight but you should still get parked, just maybe further along Murano Street than normal.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

6 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Thank the lord jesus christ we aren't in this. 

That’s definitely the over-riding emotion but I’m missing the football already and a bit of me wishes I had that buzz just now that a game like this brings with it.

But overall still aye thank f**k.

2 hours ago, USSR Tycoon said:

Surely a small town of only 5500 population cannot compete with a team from the largest city in Scotland. Considering this and all our injuries this is a mismatch.

If we can keep the score down enough to keep the tie alive on Sunday then this will be a result!😉

Hiya Malky 🙂 

19 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

There's a ton of parking restrictions now in place around Firhill since County last visited so be careful where you park, particularly south of Firhill towards town. I'd recommend Murano Street and streets off it as it's mostly student housing with plenty of empty spaces. Was much busier for the Ayr game though so imagine it'll be the same tonight but you should still get parked, just maybe further along Murano Street than normal.

Somebody on the Partick Thistle thread saying that the home end is almost sold out - so 7,500ish. 

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

0 excuses. We know how pish we are.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

I've sprayed about a few bets on this, so I hope you're all prepared for back to back 0-0 draws.

A few Jags were backing Jack McMillan to score first and anytime. Made a few quid last week 🤣

Good luck Partick. Deserved winners of their previous two play-off ties. 

Partick are my Nana's team - she was born and brought up in tenements near Firhill. She'll be cheering youse on tonight.

Edited by Richey Edwards