Stags Stay UpπŸ”΅βšͺοΈπŸ”΄ A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘

Let's just take a moment to reflect on the fact that Roy Macgregor chose to hire a homophobic racist (implicitly supported by the majority of the fans who continue to attend), who then proceeded to bottle Europe on the last day of last season, and is now relegating the club on the last day of this season. Kharmic rehabilitation complete? Not for me to say.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

What are these clowns talking about.

The Partick player is never getting the ball. And why should the Partick player who also doesn't have the ball be given priority over the county player, who gets his foot in position first?

Don’t let the facts get in the way of Patrick giving the highland Gretna a good shoeing please.Β 

6 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

I was saying we should take Fitzpatrick off at half time as he was offering nothing and County were dominating the ball, lol at meΒ 

It's not over yet and I was cringing a wee bit at the "Thistle are back" chants but hope we can see it out from here.Β 

I think you should be safe enough now. I think...

1 minute ago, CountryBumpkin said:

If Boyd thinks it's a penalty then it's probably not, or it's for Rangers and it's given anyway.Β 

I think Boyd was just going to argue against whatever decision was reached.Β