Hibernian European Tour 2023/24

Lyle Lanley

Just now, ClydeTon said:

Aye. Let the wee nations have their shithouse tournament.

Or, just bar the ones who get 4 UCL spots (ie England and Spain)

UEFA would never go for it, it's all about keeping the money leagues happy unfortunately.

Would be good though, there's something nice about the exotic team names that pip up in early competitions to get knocked out when the big boys come around.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

The next time St Mirren earn the opportunity to get their arses handed to them in Europe, feel free to come back and tell us if you still feel this way.

I would, if the scudding was administered by a really good team I only see on telly otherwise. If the scudding was handed down by FC Kuntybaws of Azerbaijan, I might bugger off for a pish myself.

Just now, Peil said:

UEFA would never go for it, it's all about keeping the money leagues happy unfortunately.

Would be good though, there's something nice about the exotic team names that pip up in early competitions to get knocked out when the big boys come around.

Stuff UEFA.

Go 'Super League' with it, brand it as the total opposite.

Just now, ClydeTon said:

Stuff UEFA.

Go 'Super League' with it, brand it as the total opposite.

I'm in

The Ryanair trophy, away ties in the arse end of Kazakhstan on a Monday night

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The next time St Mirren earn the opportunity to get their arses handed to them in Europe, feel free to come back and tell us if you still feel this way.

I've watched St Mirren get pumped off far, far worse teams than Aston Villa and stayed until the end.

10 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

I see the "Ultras" have adopted the White shirts routine.

Hibs players dedicating their performance to the fans by matching their white shirt effort by getting the white flags out straight from kick off.

Classy.

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

I've watched St Mirren get pumped off far, far worse teams than Aston Villa and stayed until the end.

Oh, I would never leavebefore the end. f**k applauding the opposition off the pitch though, that energy can be used to tell Jack Ross some of your players and staff he's a fucking imposter

Edited by Mark Connolly

Just now, Melanius Mullarkay said:

This, in conjunction with Celtgers forthcoming Champions league shaftinga could set the Scottiah game back at least 2 years.

At least lots of young Scottish players have got a valuable chance to play in Europe this season 🙃