Dundee United 23/24

39 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Absolutely not. Would have walked into our team last season so therefore would currently still walk into it now

Since I had no reason to watch Arbroath last season I have no way of knowing how well he did but I still have my doubts.

Anyway based on past experience his wage demands would probably be about £10ka week.

13 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Scott Allan is a modern day Mark Fotheringham. Some who inexplicably manages to keep getting clubs despite being demonstrably rotten. 

How dare you. Fozzy was a YouTube player. Scott Allan was glorious.

9 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

Absolutely not. Would have walked into our team last season so therefore would currently still walk into it now

He's absolutely done now.

11 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Check the Dee trying to pretend he's not constantly checking out the United thread.

Too easy.

3 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Ffs another treacherous Dee sympathiser. This place is no real.

I don't think we are down here getting sympathy. Why would we? Your team are not more successful and are in the league below the Dark blue juggernaut, letting go of all your decent players but managing to hold on to your bombscare keepers, but still burning money at a tremendous rate. 

Nah, I very much doubt you have any 'treacherous Dee sympathisers' in this thread. Just realists.

12 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

For all the obvious problems in Dundee United's midfield last season, adding Scott Allan to it does not seem like the solution to any of them.

41 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

For all the obvious problems in Dundee United's midfield last season, adding Scott Allan to it does not seem like the solution to any of them.

I reckon @Glen Scotia is Allan’s agent.

Or a member of the Ashgar family.

Or both!

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Too easy.

I don't think we are down here getting sympathy. Why would we? Your team are not more successful and are in the league below the Dark blue juggernaut, letting go of all your decent players but managing to hold on to your bombscare keepers, but still burning money at a tremendous rate. 

Nah, I very much doubt you have any 'treacherous Dee sympathisers' in this thread. Just realists.

You don't know what a sympathiser is do you?