The Hamilton Accies League 1 thread

Hearing there is a Meeting today which may prove pivotal to the long term future of the club.

Basically Zengin is putting his cards on the table with an offer to buy out The Stadium Company.

Hence why McGowan was floating around the place on Saturday, although he was heard to say he wishes Serif well going forward… make of that what you will.

6 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Hearing there is a Meeting today which may prove pivotal to the long term future of the club.

Basically Zengin is putting his cards on the table with an offer to buy out The Stadium Company.

Hence why McGowan was floating around the place on Saturday, although he was heard to say he wishes Serif well going forward… make of that what you will.

Where did your owner make his money?

59 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Where did your owner make his money?

Why does it matter to you ?? 
f**k off and enjoy the best Falkirk team in a long time and leave us to wallow in self pity …..Girl What GIF by MOODMAN

Seems a bit ridiculous to post this considering the ongoing state of affairs but one small thing I wondered if Accies fans had thought about. 

Obviously, regarding the whole facebook fiasco with the club’s official page being stolen by the stadium company, which is a shambles in itself, it made me think. The club’s entire facebook history, every video, every photo, including some genuine good moments for the club are now forever stuck on a facebook page that is no longer their own. There are plenty of resources out there for how to implement social strategy at a football club and Accies have become the poster child in how to get it completely wrong. It could be resolved if Zengin is able to buy the stadium and they get the page back but only time will tell. 

37 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Why does it matter to you ?? 
f**k off and enjoy the best Falkirk team in a long time and leave us to wallow in self pity …..Girl What GIF by MOODMAN

All you had to say was I don’t know but hey thanks for the advice.

I am not sure if this is your man or not?

Mr Seref Zengin holds 4 appointments at 4 active companies, has resigned from 6 companies and held 1 appointments at 1 dissolved companies. Their longest current appointment spans 20 years, 1 months and 11 days at ZLG (UK) LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where SEREF holds a current appointment equals £, a combined total current assets value of £4m with a total current liabilities of £3m and a total current net worth of £1m. Roles associated with Mr Seref Zengin within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

1 hour ago, Kircer bairn said:

All you had to say was I don’t know but hey thanks for the advice.

I am not sure if this is your man or not?

Mr Seref Zengin holds 4 appointments at 4 active companies, has resigned from 6 companies and held 1 appointments at 1 dissolved companies. Their longest current appointment spans 20 years, 1 months and 11 days at ZLG (UK) LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where SEREF holds a current appointment equals £, a combined total current assets value of £4m with a total current liabilities of £3m and a total current net worth of £1m. Roles associated with Mr Seref Zengin within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

Again …WHY DO YOU CARE ?? Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Edited by G51 Red

54 minutes ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

Because we want to add to your pain...we've had years of diddies giving us it techt...this year we had diddies with 700 fans telling us they had better players...we haven't started yet m9

Thank god. Let me know when you lot actually have some good patter to hit us with. 

1 hour ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

Because we want to add to your pain...we've had years of diddies giving us it techt...this year we had diddies with 700 fans telling us they had better players...we haven't started yet m9

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

MacDonald confirmed to have suffered a fractured skull:

I thought I could hear a crack when he got injured but was hoping that I hadn't. That'll be his season over, obviously, but I just hope he doesn't have any other after-effects to worry about. 

3 hours ago, G51 Red said:

Again …WHY DO YOU CARE ?? Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

I worked in the voluntary sector for many years so I guess I have a soft spot for charity cases., particularly if the cash flow rumours surrounding your club have any substance. It would be very sad to see an old institution like the Accies become another Airdrie or Sevco..

2 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

I worked in the voluntary sector for many years so I guess I have a soft spot for charity cases., particularly if the cash flow rumours surrounding your club have any substance. It would be very sad to see an old institution like the Accies become another Airdrie or Sevco..

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

54 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I thought I could hear a crack when he got injured but was hoping that I hadn't. That'll be his season over, obviously, but I just hope he doesn't have any other after-effects to worry about. 

Scary stuff, hope he makes a full recovery.

57 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

That’s not good news ….fingers crossed he can make a full recovery