Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Will the Celtic fans still hope he dies in his sleep from a bullet from the IRA? 

It'll be the ultimate climb down if they have to drop that song, IMO.

Can’t speak for them all mate however it’s an abhorrent chant, it was then and still is now and the wee fannies that sing that sort of stuff need rinsed.

3 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Post the link. 

In work and twitter is blocked. Was sent a text from my son so I could be getting whooshed and he’s going Leeds and it’s Eddie Howe MK2

Be some laugh that eh? 😉

Really hard to see what's in this for Rodgers. He could likely pick up an EPL job if not during the coming season then certainly after it and he's already shown he's able to win everything in Scotland, so doing it again isn't going to increase his standing or earning potential. Moderately intrigued to see how it plays out.

26 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

In work and twitter is blocked. Was sent a text from my son so I could be getting whooshed and he’s going Leeds and it’s Eddie Howe MK2

Be some laugh that eh? 😉

Fake account. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Fake account. 

As much as making a c**t of myself isn’t my 1st preference it means there is still a faint hope that I get my number 1 choice of Knutsen 

Still inevitably going to be Rodgers though

Edited by Jinky67

27 minutes ago, Iain said:

Really hard to see what's in this for Rodgers. He could likely pick up an EPL job if not during the coming season then certainly after it and he's already shown he's able to win everything in Scotland, so doing it again isn't going to increase his standing or earning potential. Moderately intrigued to see how it plays out.

Free money doing a piss easy job till something better paid comes along.

Whilst Rodgers is an obvious choice in that he's cleaned up in Scotland before, I can't see what's in it for Celtic when, at the end of the day, it's Brendan Rodgers and they know that as soon as Fulham or whoever else is struggling in the EPL come calling, he'll ditch them without thinking twice. 

On 12/06/2023 at 09:50, AJF said:

If it is Rodgers I really hope it backfires. The appointment won't be a popular one with a lot of Celtic fans. Despite his obvious qualities as a manager, a couple of poor results early on could see pressure mount on him quite quickly.

League up for grabs next season.

47 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

As much as making a c**t of myself isn’t my 1st preference it means there is still a faint hope that I get my number 1 choice of Knutsen 

Still inevitably going to be Rodgers though

Rodgers is box office.  As much as he's an absolute slaver at times (mind you so are Beale, Naismith and Lee Johnson though) he's a really good coach. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Whilst Rodgers is an obvious choice in that he's cleaned up in Scotland before, I can't see what's in it for Celtic when, at the end of the day, it's Brendan Rodgers and they know that as soon as Fulham or whoever else is struggling in the EPL come calling, he'll ditch them without thinking twice. 

So will any manager that does a good job though? Don't get this logic myself.

If a Prem team comes in for your manager it's a sign they're doing well.