Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m not a bigot nor do I support the IRA. Being a Celtic fan and those other things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Not sure you know the correct use of inverted commas mate. There is no intended irony, scepticism or inaccuracy in that description of you 

Fucking eejit.

Wow! I bow to your superior intellect and wisdom.

9 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Wow! I bow to your superior intellect and wisdom.

A more appropriate gesture would be you not inappropriately calling me scum, a bigot or an IRA sympathiser just because I support Celtic, especially with no supporting evidence of me being any of those things.

You are an Aberdeen fan, that doesn’t mean you ….. well you know what

Sheep Eating GIF

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

A more appropriate gesture would be you not inappropriately calling me scum, a bigot or an IRA sympathiser just because I support Celtic, especially with no supporting evidence of me being any of those things.

Sheep Eating GIF

Jinky doth protest too much.

5 hours ago, stressball said:

That’s a bizarre take in itself of my post.

It’s not a song I know or can confess to have heard, that’s not denying it ever happened.

Whats the relevancy though? I said someone was being hypocritical talking about the climb down from hating him to “prostituting at the altar of success.”

Well done, you remembered a banner.

If appointed, he’ll be backed by the fans. 

So the banners aren't meant then? 

They're just clowns having a laugh are they? 

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Sheep Eating GIF

Plenty evidence that you’re a complete arsehole though.

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m not a bigot nor do I support the IRA. Being a Celtic fan and those other things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Not sure you know the correct use of inverted commas mate. There is no intended irony, scepticism or inaccuracy in that description of you 

Fucking eejit.

He used quotation marks, which quoted you calling him an eejit. 

5 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

They're just the minority.

He'd Challenge them himself but he's no idea what you're on about. He hasn't seen them at games.

15 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Looks like you've made a fool of yourself on the Wosfl forum talking about bigots.

Only bigot is you, Brother.

Lol. you need to take a step back mate (although I'm not entirely sure you are serious given the actual contents of my posts - maybe you do just think anyone that disagrees with you is a bigot.)

I'm a Celtic fan and you're playing up to the very paranoid / conspiracy trope that we are usually accused of.

@gannonball agreed with me here as he remembers the documentary - does that make him a bigot?

9 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

They're just the minority.

He'd Challenge them himself but he's no idea what you're on about. He hasn't seen them at games.

You two are incessant.

I never said the banners weren’t meant, and I’ve seen the banners.

Bore off with your weird mental gymnastics to change my words to what you’re wanting to suit your agenda.

I’m late to the party, but see when folk are talking about banners at Sellik Park, which in particular is it? There’s pages, and pages, and pages, and pages, and… kunts love a banner, but not a better typeface. Green brigade’s morning routine must be, wake up, brush teeth, eat cornfkakes, get paintbrushes out.

2E385520-5B34-4A94-B185-697D064E3C5B.png

10 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Sheep Eating GIF

Keep sheep?

We had 3 lambs up the back garden last year.