Airdrieonians 23/24 Championship Thread♦️

2 hours ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Full team iff wee boys started the game with McCabe Hutts and Janny second half more of the first teamers played and apparently was a lot more equal 

Sounds like a great workout,out of interest anyone have the line up not many closed door places in st Andrews ,

Just now, cb_diamond said:

I think that's really quite smart

Screenshot_20230719-140447.png

Not convinced by the red stripe down the side but it’s certainly better than last year’s effort, although I preferred the other two umbro ones we had. Hard to tell but the diamond seems deeper than it has been in recent years which is a bit of a throwback.

Just now, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

Not convinced by the red stripe down the side but it’s certainly better than last year’s effort, although I preferred the other two umbro ones we had. Hard to tell but the diamond seems deeper than it has been in recent years which is a bit of a throwback.

Think it may just be that photo making the stripe seem more bold, looks good here 

Screenshot_20230719-140608.png

Edited by cb_diamond

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Think it may just be that photo making the stripe seem more bold, looks good here 

Screenshot_20230719-140608.png

I really like it.   Sponsor logo lower down big diamond and no additions just to make it look modern.   Will wait to see how the away one looks before I decide which to buy.  

On 18/07/2023 at 12:33, AirdrieFanTV said:

#DiamondsAreForever x AirdrieFanTV starts filming tomorrow! 

Any questions for Lovers please let us know! ♦️IMG_3296.thumb.jpeg.23276759ad585664bcc3aab9685073dc.jpeg

Any further information on tonight's friendly at Benburb,   kickoff etc. Someone mentioned it yesterday..