Group A - St Johnstone, Ayr United, Alloa Athletic, Stirling Albion, Stenhousemuir

AUcal

Any tips on where to park for away fans near Ochilview?

Last time I was there was the infamous 4-0 defeat for us under Paul Sturrock, my old man drove us there and it’s that long ago I can’t remember anything other than the feeling of despair!!

7 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Any tips on where to park for away fans near Ochilview?

Last time I was there was the infamous 4-0 defeat for us under Paul Sturrock, my old man drove us there and it’s that long ago I can’t remember anything other than the feeling of despair!!

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I'm baffled. How do I pay for this PPV? What on earth are cast credits?

You can buy them or apparently earn them by watching adverts. I was cheap enough to watch 25 adverts and hand over personal details to save two quid.

Stream hasn't appeared yet though so you haven't missed anything.

Edit - just appeared now

Edited by nelsjfc

Zero complaints about that result, Stenhousemuir solid then clinical when it mattered.

Massive game next week for us.

It’s a strange one, because that’s an awful result and a poor team performance overall, but I can’t really feel too annoyed with the players or manager at this point. Although we should still be winning the game, I look at that squad and that bench and don’t find it particularly surprising that we’ve just been beaten by Stenhousemuir. Massive weeks ahead.

17 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

It’s a strange one, because that’s an awful result and a poor team performance overall, but I can’t really feel too annoyed with the players or manager at this point. Although we should still be winning the game, I look at that squad and that bench and don’t find it particularly surprising that we’ve just been beaten by Stenhousemuir. Massive weeks ahead.

Agreed. I wasn't at the game today but fancied us when looking at that St Johnstone side.

Surely can't be any weaker in the top league. Looks absolutely dreadful on paper.

Well done, Stenny.

Saints maintain their horrific record in the group stages of this competition. We've now failed to beat Brechin, East Fife, Montrose, Forfar, Annan, Queen of the South and Stenhousemuir in the group stages.