Group A - St Johnstone, Ayr United, Alloa Athletic, Stirling Albion, Stenhousemuir

AUcal

2 hours ago, printer said:

I actually thought we were the best I've seen so far this season yesterday.

I think there was some worrying bits defensively that concerned me - If I'd have been commentating I'd certainly have pointed them out. Might be harsh seeing as that is a new back 4. One point @KierenAAFCmight laugh at I thought Cammy O'Donnell did well at left back but I'll caveat that with I was very very impressed by Debayo on Tuesday and want to see him again bombing down the line.

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

After moaning about the potential quality of stream (id honestly just assumed Pixelot again), those highlights are fantastic, so a big slice of humble pie right in my face please.

If you've bought stenny's.... what are they doing? Pixellot PPV?

I saw their highlights on recast and for half a minute imagined they were using that as a platform for live streaming. Could've streamed our footage to their endpoint and gave them an upgrade...

but also recast is terrible. What sadist watched youtube and thought microtransactions would make it better?

1 minute ago, LeodhasXD said:

If you've bought stenny's.... what are they doing? Pixellot PPV?

Im fairly sure its Pixellot they use, as you got the random drifts towards seagulls and paper bags every so often and at half time it kept randomly zooming in and switching about when one of the multiple balls being kicked about crossed its view.

That recast site was dreadful too, is there many clubs using that? So unintuitive and there were a few folk who couldnt figure it out.

1 hour ago, CRS111 said:

Going up to this tonight, do you need to pay for parking outside McDiarmid?

No, but you’d need to pay to use the car park. Outside the stadium is pretty much all on street parking. 

Unexpectedly, Stenny sent me a link for Recast so I've asked the question if they want us to stream our stuff straight to their PPV. I'll update if they agree but it'll be substantially better than if it's just pixellot.

Recast stream by pixellot 👎

https://share.recast.tv/v/8bZq7?referrer=8PVlY

Edited by LeodhasXD

12 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Will there be a stream for the St Johnstone v Ayr game tonight?

SaintsTV is showing it for £12, but I suspect you’ll find a stream somewhere by other means. 

2 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Unexpectedly, Stenny sent me a link for Recast so I've asked the question if they want us to stream our stuff straight to their PPV. I'll update if they agree but it'll be substantially better than if it's just pixellot.

Recast stream by pixellot 👎

https://share.recast.tv/v/8bZq7?referrer=8PVlY

Hi m8, I've looked at Warrior's TV and they don't seem to be showing the match tonight, is that wrong, can we see it if we log in at this link? 

Also, is it £13?

Ta in advance. 🙂

2 minutes ago, printer said:

Hi m8, I've looked at Warrior's TV and they don't seem to be showing the match tonight, is that wrong, can we see it if we log in at this link? 

Also, is it £13?

Ta in advance. 🙂

It's on that link - I had £12 in my head but I can't recall where that price came from. 

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I'd advise to knock on the nearest door and give them a tenner. Just saying as there has been quite a lot of away fans cars getting damaged lately. 

Id advise them go about 20 doors up and offer £20.

53 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Is it a decent stream and commentary?  

Aye the stream is usually fine with no issues, commentary depends who they've found to do co-comms, if it's Danny Griffin turn it to mute!

35 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Saints TV seem to have a stream avaialble but no information if this is for UK or international subscribers.

Separate link to PPV stream.

Anyone?