Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

On 13/07/2023 at 16:02, Charles Stiles said:

It's annoying. Keepers themselves seem to frequently have a shade that's similar to the opposition's strip but just different enough. Given the amount of colours and shades available now it's ridiculous there is anything close to a clash at all. Still, it probably won't be long before UEFA & FIFA have all games played with one team in all white and the other in all black. 

That works fine for the colourblind guys

What is everyone's opinion on the position and angle of the Macron badge within the sash. There's something not quite right in my eyes, like the the angles are slightly different. Means f**k all in the grand scheme of things, just wondering if others see it or if it's just me?

25 minutes ago, Ric said:

What is everyone's opinion on the position and angle of the Macron badge within the sash. There's something not quite right in my eyes, like the the angles are slightly different. Means f**k all in the grand scheme of things, just wondering if others see it or if it's just me?

It looks like an actual sash, i.e. not part of the strip itself.

Livi have announced their new Home kit for the season. It's another cracker but I still reckon the black away kit is better this season. Especially when you see if in action on the players

LiviDrawBag-3.png.1ca59f496526cbbfe9d3562f203a7995.png

Screenshot_20230717-091831.png

Edited by Cptn Hooch

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Livi have announced their new Home kit for the season. It's another cracker but I still reckon the away is better this season. Especially when you see if in action on the players

LiviDrawBag-3.png.1ca59f496526cbbfe9d3562f203a7995.png

Screenshot_20230717-091831.png

It would've been so much nicer without the black (tyre mark?) patterns.

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Livi home would of been nicer in round neck, IMO.

Like it better than last season's collar, wasted a cracking top imo.

Home one is growing on me, like the colours, the splash of design is growing on me, particularly looking from the top down.

Looks better in these pics of Bruce and Montano, maybe Kelly just doesn't model it well.😄

image.png.ab996abc1c1b82f759ad741b023e5ee4.pngimage.png.3555e62d19399cf7351eabbd0550d42a.png

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

The Celtic kit blurb…
”From Glasgow to you. The new adidas X Celtic 23/24 Third Kit is inspired by the bright, vibrant lights of our city's famous music scene. Standing out over the sound wave-inspired design, the Celtic Mens 23/24 Third Shirt brings to life that passionate Glaswegian culture. Pick up the matching shorts and socks featuring the iconic three-stripes to complete the look.”

1 hour ago, underboyleheating said:

The Celtic kit blurb…
”From Glasgow to you. The new adidas X Celtic 23/24 Third Kit is inspired by the bright, vibrant lights of our city's famous music scene. Standing out over the sound wave-inspired design, the Celtic Mens 23/24 Third Shirt brings to life that passionate Glaswegian culture, drip some egg yolk and chip fat down the front to complete the look.”

FTFY.

Motherwell needed to do something to break their run of great looking strips, and fair play they’ve managed it with that away effort. Dreadful.

Does nobody ever call out the utter pish that comes out with a design (not unique to football strips in fairness)?  I mean wtf is all that Celtic blurb about?!

’Here’s the latest design inspired by man walks dog down to earth culture working class roots .. nature planet environment sustainable materials culture.. streets success vibrant culture and things, some other pish. £69.99 please”

1 hour ago, underboyleheating said:

The Celtic kit blurb…
”From Glasgow to you. The new adidas X Celtic 23/24 Third Kit is inspired by the bright, vibrant lights of our city's famous music scene. Standing out over the sound wave-inspired design, the Celtic Mens 23/24 Third Shirt brings to life that passionate Glaswegian culture. Pick up the matching shorts and socks featuring the iconic three-stripes to complete the look.”

Yeah even the preview post they made about it had a different colour filter over the badge.

Hopefully we wear the black kit at all times because the other two are hideous 😂

Expected something inspired by the Barras and the Calton…. Instead it’s a giant thumb print