Titanic II

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

I put titanic on for a while last night and in the opening scenes when they’re at the seabed coming to the ship the guy basically describes the he exact scenario of the titan ie it’s at 4000 m and if the windows were to implore with all the pressure it would implode in a millisecond. Shortly thereafter i fast forward to the part where I could see Kate winslets hooters and cracked one off and then went to bed.

Interesting that it only takes a wee keek of Kate's tits to get you to the summit of Mount Orgasmatron.

17 hours ago, throbber said:

Shortly thereafter i fast forward to the part where I could see Kate winslets hooters and cracked one off and then went to bed.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

I watched a good 2 hours of it last night although my parents were there and alas I was unable to masturbate.

You big fibber!

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It really isn’t pish, by no stretch of the imagination is it pish it is an actual masterpiece. I watched a good 2 hours of it last night although my parents were there and alas I was unable to masturbate.

At first I thought you were talking about Holy Smoke - where the pish is indeed faked.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

It really isn’t pish, by no stretch of the imagination is it pish it is an actual masterpiece. I watched a good 2 hours of it last night although my parents were there and alas I was unable to masturbate.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I haven’t seen holy smoke, I don’t even think I’ve seen Kate winslet in any other film.

I wasn't talking about Titanic. The scene with Winslet's tits in Titanic is pish compared to her appearance in Holy Smoke. 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I haven’t seen holy smoke, I don’t even think I’ve seen Kate winslet in any other film.

She was in a film called Jude, playing opposite Christopher Eccleston (pre-Doctor Who). One scene was filmed in my street - unfortunately I was working away from home that day and didn't see any of it.

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

She was in a film called Jude, playing opposite Christopher Eccleston (pre-Doctor Who). One scene was filmed in my street - unfortunately I was working away from home that day and didn't see any of it.

You missed nothing.

Throbs, check out a film called Little children for your Winslett fix. 

Don't be put off by the title she wears a swimsuit and gets pumped on a washing machine. 

Probably not suitable to watch with your parents mind. 

Is holy smoke the one where Harvey Keitel shot his muck in about 4 seconds?

There was a rabbit that once looked a bit like him in father ted.

That Stockton Rush guy looked like father ted.

Circle of life.

Both are dead.

IMG_0169.jpeg