Your clubs worst ever shirt sponsor?

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Basically professional asset strippers based out in California with no UK presence whatsoever, a truly bizarre one.

Much like CETCO who were (and still are) an industrial/construction industry water and mineral treatment firm based out of Chicago. They do work in the UK now but had zero presence back in 1999 when they became our shirt sponsors for one of our most exciting seasons ever.

I remember reading a story about an English team who struck a deal with a Chinese tinned fruit company for shirt sponsorship in the 1980s, they were very excited as it was the first ever deal from China.  The English league wasn't broadcast on Chinese TV at the time and the company didn't sell any products outside of China.  🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Square Deal Motors on that horrible white panel was worse. Clarke EPOS too for sheer dodginess

ETA, the fucking nick of this

image.jpeg.875a2b1a91557e9d9b1d2793326e349c.jpeg

this was worse 

6 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

Was that the chairman Fulston's company? I know the spelling is different but I always thought it was and was reading something there that said he owned a fork lift company, so some coincidence if not.

it is his company 

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

ADT was the worst imo.6FCF79DE-2B04-41A8-8105-241CA100773F.thumb.jpeg.c68b5e41f0cf3446216b4639337d8662.jpeg

I loved our navy ADT third kit for some reason, which was 05/06 if Google is correct. I remember spending basically a full school summer holiday playing football outside and refusing to take it off for about six weeks. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Aye not ATL. They’re a company in Dundee.

I thought you might have meant Atlantic Telecom (which wasn’t much better).

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I loved our navy ADT third kit for some reason, which was 05/06 if Google is correct. I remember spending basically a full school summer holiday playing football outside and refusing to take it off for about six weeks. 

That wasn’t so bad since it was the same colour as the sponsor. The big blue square on the red top did not go well.

Out of sheer irony, Intelligent Finance has to be our worst ever sponsor. Didn't look overly bad on the kits though, as modelled by a young Snoddy

image.jpeg.aae8a9ab45931867ed15013990c19e57.jpeg

Our worst looking is probably Smarter Loan from around 07/08. A decent kit ruined by a shite sponsor that has loads of unreadable text in and around it...again, modelled by a slightly older Snoddy

image.jpeg.88c41cc6139ed688e95c09c55a41bbea.jpeg

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Got the job done for the sponsor but thought it was as boring as it comes. 

queen-of-the-south-home-football-shirt-2015-2016-s_57765_1.jpg

A strip with an in built beer belly - nice!

Edited by btb