#Barclays 23/24

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog/388-arsenal-don-t-care-but-what-a-bore-fest

This week, Keysey slams Guardiola for turning the Barclays into La Liga, explains that he is perturbed with Brentford's goalkeeper using the word "like" too readily, and is fed up with "illegal approaches" for other team's players. 

A stark warning for Wayne "Wazza" Rooney as well. A real sting in the tail of a caustic look behind the scenes of the Barclays. 9.5/10

When Hazard was on form, I absolutely loved him, but he was capable of bottoming out unlike many others at his level nowadays. 

Still glad I got to see him, De Bruyne and Lukaku in full flow once, even if it was pummelling Scotland. 

Edited by accies1874

52 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

When Hazard was on form, I absolutely loved him, but he was capable of bottoming out unlike many others at his level nowadays. 

Still glad I got to see him, De Bruyne and Lukaku in full flow once, even if it was pummelling Scotland. 

My mum and dad have been to the majority of Scotland home games in the last 20 years, and a few away (they're in Seville for the game tomorrow)they're both 70 and my dad says Hazard and De Bruyne live are like you're watching a different sport and he can't say that about any other players he's seen. 

28 minutes ago, Donathan said:

The young ball boy who he punished for superb time wasting shithousery with a boot in the balls is now one of the richest men in the country. 

Should have done him properly, entitled wee p***k who inherited daddys money.

3 minutes ago, Donathan said:

He was rightly sent off for it. We should see more shithousery from the ball boys. 

I respectfully disagree, wee fanny who boasted he was going to do something before the game knowing that daddys money would always protect him. Hazard should have Hartson'd his head into Row Z.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

The young ball boy who he punished for superb time wasting shithousery with a boot in the balls is now one of the richest men in the country. 

Is he? AU is worth about £40m.

Or are you taking his father's wealth into it as well?

Hazard was a great player but he never had the mentality to get to the very top.

He was far more suited to being at a lower pressure environment like Chelsea.

Take him to the hothouse pressure of Madrid and he totally wilted, as Bale eventually did too.

Only the strongest mentally can survive and thrive there.

Shades of Antonio Cassano about his time at Madrid.

17 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Just watching that Paul Merson v Mike Dean debate from Soccer Saturday. I think it is safe to say that Merse had the former whistler on absolute toast. 

Funnily enough, me and the lads in the office have been discussing possible replacements for the increasingly irritating Gary Neville on our once beloved Sky Sports. 

"I'll tell you what" I said. "Here's one for you."

"Paul Merson."

I was expecting to have to argue my case, but it went down an absolute treat.

50 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Funnily enough, me and the lads in the office have been discussing possible replacements for the increasingly irritating Gary Neville on our once beloved Sky Sports. 

"I'll tell you what" I said. "Here's one for you."

"Paul Merson."

I was expecting to have to argue my case, but it went down an absolute treat.

I put this to Gav from accounts at lunch and - I have to say - the stakes have been well and truly raised. 

"Well, I'm going to give you another name" he says. "You might laugh at me, but I'm going to give you another name."

"Ray Parlour."